You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ADM_Richard

Suggest an extension of the compensation about Lag Spike Issue on 4 August

33 comments in this topic

2 posts
989 battles

welcomes the action of this compensation.

but I'm sorry that includ only premium users.

so i Suggest an extension of the compensation about Lag Spike Issue on 4 August to all users has login records on 4 August.

p.s : i have premium account!!@@

Red Text / Hard to Read. Content edited, user warned.

~Noppers

Edited by Noppers

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

If I remember correctly WG only do Compensation for errors/whatever problem >Half a day - in this case I'd say don't have too much hope.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

So let said they compensate the Premium users only -.-ll but I Log in on 4th of Aug no lag for me LOL.

If you are remotely experienced in WG's game you know that will cause Waves and Waves of Non-Premium User's whine.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Well, paying customers are.....well..... uh, free users customers..... :sceptic:

:trollface: sup, plebs... please stand BEHIND the paying customers....

Just kidding...

On a more serious note, i'm surprised there's a compensation for the lag seeing it happened during the day instead of the peak hours (evening-night).

Alpha Tester
982 posts

:trollface: sup, plebs... please stand BEHIND the paying customers....

Just kidding...

On a more serious note, i'm surprised there's a compensation for the lag seeing it happened during the day instead of the peak hours (evening-night).

WG is pretty good now about premium compensation. I do remember the days in WoT where no compensation was given even on update days much less for a minor hiccup like this.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Since when there no Compensation on wot they do but take time but the best is Navyfield as they give Premium Compensation to all players.

Navy Field is Falling down, they do Everything such as General increase of exp gain, combined with events after events that shower players with exp boosts, otherwise-paid items or in some cases the premium currency itself makes leveling up a usable crew much easier than it used to be.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

No...........How do you compensate someone who has lost nothing.

Why should non prem players get compensation?

A sense of entitlement and a big dose of gimme gime gime.  I want I want I want.

26 posts
794 battles

Thank you WG.. I shall eat humble pie..I did not expect this.. I feel like a valued customer again ;-)   Well played, Sirs..Well played.