You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nekrosmas

Bismarck Detailed Stats (From Gamescom)

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles
Source

Here's some Screenshot first (For more please visit the source):

jIJTMp9.png

YIbIFa2.png

17Qleke.png

Statistics:

Survivability (85)
-HP: 69 200

Artillery (61)
-Main Battle firing Range: 21.2 km
-Main Battery 4x2 380mm L/52 SK C/34
  • RoF: 2.3 rounds/min (!!!111)
  • 190 Degrees Turn Time : 36.0 s
  • Maximum Dispersion: 274 m
  • HE Shell: 380 mm HE Spr.Gr. L/4.6
  • Maximum HE Shell Damage: 4400
  • Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell: 34 %
  • AP Shell: 380 mm AP P.S.Gr. L/4.4
  • Maximum AP Shell Damage: 11300
  • Firing Range: 21.2 km

-Secondary Armament 8x2 105 mm L/65 C/37
-Secondary Armament 6x2 150 mm L/55 SK C/28
  • Firing Range: 5.0 km

(The Guns looks Really good 0.0)

AA Guns (36)
-AA Guns 20 mm Flak 38

• 10x1 20mm
-AA Guns 20 mm Flakvierling 38
  • 2x4 20mm
- AA Guns 37 mm Flakzwilling
  • 8x2 37mm
-AA Guns 105 mm L/65 C/37
  • 8x2 105 mm
  • Average Damage Per Second: 24
  • Firing Range: 5.0 km

(Not bad, In general)

Maneuverability (45)
-Maximum Speed: 30.9 knots
-Turning Circle Radius: 850 m (Thats not really good TBH)
- Rudder Shift time: 20.9 s (Oh Dear...)

Concealment (22)
-Surface Detectability Range: 16.2 km
- Air Detectability Range: 14.7 km

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Zeus: RELEASE THE BISMARCK

speaking of which, I'm most likely guessing she'll be worth 12 to 14k of goald alone. surely a sheep this notorious will have its days. WG's gold paint better work.

Super Tester
802 posts

If you want to see it in live action - Watch QB's Stream @ ~2 hours and 18 Minutes.

http://www.twitch.tv/quickybaby/v/9777413

Ha, no thanks.

As for the information. Pretty much the same as revealed here and here. All gamescon WG accounts appear to be press accounts for the duration of gamescon (Much to the dismay of the EU server dealing with the sudden influx of Based German engineering and efficiency)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Zeus: RELEASE THE BISMARCK

speaking of which, I'm most likely guessing she'll be worth 12 to 14k of goald alone. surely a sheep this notorious will have its days. WG's gold paint better work.

It should be

Vadim: UNLEASH THE BISMARCK

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,914 battles

At least they left the swastikas off the bow & stern :)

You can bet there will be mods for that

If so I wonder if it will have the same confrontational aspect as the Rising sun flag has now with some players ? (no I don't have that flag on my ships)

Just saying :unsure:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

You can bet there will be mods for that

If so I wonder if it will have the same confrontational aspect as the Rising sun flag has now with some players ? (no I don't have that flag on my ships)

Just saying :unsure:

Swastika and other imagery/specific Nazi references are banned due to legal and moral issues throughout the world.

The RSF is allowed as a mod and imagery is allowed under the circumstances spelt out in the advisement posted by Tanitha.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

I can imagine a lot of wannabe Admirals paying to get her without actually practising on regular BB's first,

May end up with all these wallet warrior trying to be like Admiral Lutjens (big picture/strategist) , thinking about how great the ship is and trying to get a supposed "OP" tier 8 moneymaker, when in reality they should think more about the immediate issues like Captain Lindermann and try get to know how battleships play first, not to mention the wisdom of purchasing a tier 8 premium for upwards of $50, not on sale and without proper skills to play and whining on threads like these

Note: During the Bismark's maiden voyage, she had Admiral Lutjens in overall command of the task group (with Prinz Eugen) and the ships actual captain was Captain Lindermann. In the battle against the Hood and Prince of Wales, Lutjen didn't do anything  and it was actually Lindermann who gave the order to fire as he was frustrated by the admirals inaction and unwillingness to engage the enemy (the ships mission was commerce raiding, not an all out brawl)  that was shooting at them. saying quote "I will not let my ship be shot out from under my ass."

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I can imagine a lot of wannabe Admirals paying to get her without actually practising on regular BB's first,

I was thinking of staying away from Tier VIII for a while after the German release. If Freshies in Atlantas and Atagos were bad...Imagine them in a BB. 

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

I was thinking of staying away from Tier VIII for a while after the German release. If Freshies in Atlantas and Atagos were bad...Imagine them in a BB. 

Agreed, luckily I'm not up to that yet on OBT :P