Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Marisp17

IJN Mikasa Now on Sale In EU ;(

8 comments in this topic

Super Tester
149 posts

Hello everyone, 

The long awaited tier II premium famous pre dreadnought battleship is now on sale but for the EU server only and it comes in a huge bundle, which brings up the price. Hope the other servers get this soon! 

Note! Asia WoWS gift shop is also missing the Ishizuchi for about a week now!  

Check this out for yourselves: https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/?item=1383 

Super Tester
149 posts

Even on EU Portal, there does not seem to be an official announcement yet! It may probably be a weekly special there because of Gamescom. 

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Man, I wouldn't mind "packages" if they only consisted of gold/doubloons and prem time. What really annoys me is that they include all this stuff that I'll never ever use. Things like large med kits in WoT.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

:izmena::izmena::izmena:

Where are our signal flags, WG?????

Inb4 they come as package like in EU server, because then you'd waste money on flags you never use (such as u want fire proff flag, but had to buy packs that contain ramming flag).

Man, I wouldn't mind "packages" if they only consisted of gold/doubloons and prem time. What really annoys me is that they include all this stuff that I'll never ever use. Things like large med kits in WoT.

It's common marketing strategy dude.

But well, Mikasa... eh I don't really need a tier2 ship, not ones that only have 4 guns, BB guns that is. I'm not buying that "accurate gun" listed in the sales description though, because she is still a BB afterall.

Sign in to follow this