You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

yubari

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

has anyone else noticed that since the update, the jap yubari tier 4 premium cruiser has been come module damage prone??

every time I play mine just about every time I get hit, I either lose a gun or lose engine or rudder or torpedo tubes and all in a row one after the other with every hit I take??

or has RNG been adjusted for this ship??

its unreal and ive never had this trouble with this ship b4 and yes I brought it to get into closed beta testing and it was a good ship but now it has been come a rubbish ship.

you get hit lose ya engine or rudder, repair it then very next hit u lose engine  again then ya rudder goes then ya gun gets taken out then ya torpedos get taken it and it happens in ever battle since the update??

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

it never been this fragile ever since ive used it.

and it not a Conspiracy at all, so get of ya high horse.

for your information after winning 7 battles and  2 draws in a row RNG has decided to make things harder  by making sure my ships gets picked on by RNG.

you forget this computer game is run by %s and numbers and mathematics, everyone knows that one game RNG will be on your side and the very next game it is against you.

there is no conspiracy at all I just hate the fact that the makers of the game. control the game the way they do with the help of RNG and match maker.

the game is not about luck at all.

its all controlled by the code and the %s and the mathematics fed into the game by the makers. I just wish they would let the players decide who wins and who loses and not RNG affecting the out come of the battles.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Yubari had never been resistant to incoming fire.

I wonder what makes you think it's not prone to module damage before. Any USN DD 102mm AP shell hitting it's citadel will penetrate it - so you can imagine how strong it is.

If you want to complain about module damage, ask a DD before opening a meaningless thread crying how WG silently nerfed ships.

Don't like RNG? Don't play. Join the Navy.

Edited by Alvin1020

112 posts
1,431 battles

Now that its been bought up, I did notice last night that module damaging seemed a bit more prevalent in the battles I played.

And this was on both the giving and receiving ends at T2/3, so I doubt it is limited to a single ship.

Can't say its a bad thing though if it is actually the case, as long as the ratios of "hits to module damage" stays within reasonable limits.

If every second hit is taking out a module, then there are problems. But if it's one out of 10 or 15, then no drama's.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I didn't say anything about nerfing it, so get your facts straight first. :playing:

I asked a question if others had noticed the difference in the ship since the latest update

and as I said it wasn't as bad as it is now ive never had the trouble with it as I am now.

so go a troll somewhere else if u cant answer the question that I am asking :angry:

oh and WG have a habit of changing things within the game without telling anyone at all, and If u believe they don't change or adjust things without notice then u are a very sad sad person

plus im not asking any other questions about other ships so if u want to complain about DDs go start ya own topic :izmena:

yeah it seems to me that ever second hit im losing a module of some type and ive not noticed it that bad until after the patch

so it seems im not the only one who is noticing this either thank you :honoring:

Edited by yobbo1972

112 posts
1,431 battles

I didn't say anything about nerfing it, so get your facts straight first. :playing:

I asked a question if others had noticed the difference in the ship since the latest update

and as I said it wasn't as bad as it is now ive never had the trouble with it as I am now.

so go a troll somewhere else if u cant answer the question that I am asking :angry:

oh and WG have a habit of changing things within the game without telling anyone at all, and If u believe they don't change or adjust things without notice then u are a very sad sad person

plus im not asking any other questions about other ships so if u want to complain about DDs go start ya own topic :izmena:

yeah it seems to me that ever second hit im losing a module of some type and ive not noticed it that bad until after the patch

so it seems im not the only one who is noticing this either thank you :honoring:

Mate, you need to quote who you are responding to, because the above is just confusing.....

Just sayin.....

112 posts
1,431 battles

well it not hard to work it out I think

Well, i was trying to take your side to a certain extent.....but if you want to be an arse about it.....your on your own.

Got no time for people who cannot control their period related emotions.

496 posts
4,171 battles

i don't feel any differences tho since i got it and now....

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Feels. Everyone Feels something everyday.

I had a really bad day in my E100 today, so It must be WG nerfed it or make RNG worst to me?

We all had bad luck - Yet we all had Good luck - So why don't you post here when you have RNG God on your side?

If RNG god hates you, fight harder to compensate for it. If it's really bad, just stop playing for a while and see whether next day he's on your side.

You know, no need to show how angry you are via a Rage thread.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

As someone who's had Yuubari since CBT, she has always been prone to module damage. Especially the engines being knocked out. 

The reason for this is because Yuubari had an experimental design historically - her engines are basically next to the hull armour so as ro accommodate more machinery on a smaller hull. WG designed the game model accordingly, and bam, that is why shots to Yuubari's side knocks out her engines and steering frequently.

tl;dr muh realism.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

The Yuubari has always had modules with low health, specifically the engine, but no doubt you have all the facts to prove otherwise, right...?

its all controlled by the code and the %s and the mathematics fed into the game by the makers. I just wish they would let the players decide who wins and who loses and not RNG affecting the out come of the battles.

Oh wait, never mind, here we go with the stat-denying conspiracy theories.

496 posts
4,171 battles

The Yuubari has always had modules with low health, specifically the engine, but no doubt you have all the facts to prove otherwise, right...?

Oh wait, never mind, here we go with the stat-denying conspiracy theories.

one reason why i put upgrade on the propulsion and turret XD

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

I have Yubari too and i feel it's fine. As long as you don't get too close to the enemy. There was once i got both of my turrets knocked out and spend the rest of the time running around as a bait cuz with 6km range torps and a ship that can be spotted 9km away... There is no sense of trying to use the torps.

Talking about fragile ships, the Sims is the most fragile. Constantly gets its turrets blown up. Just today, last battle few minutes before... I got my number 1 turret blown up on my Sims... I managed to run to safety but i have no idea why my number 2 and 3 turrets just... got blown up for no reason. No hit was taken. They just suddenly ... "Main battery destroyed" I must have been a bug, i reckon.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I have Yubari too and i feel it's fine. As long as you don't get too close to the enemy. There was once i got both of my turrets knocked out and spend the rest of the time running around as a bait cuz with 6km range torps and a ship that can be spotted 9km away... There is no sense of trying to use the torps.

Talking about fragile ships, the Sims is the most fragile. Constantly gets its turrets blown up. Just today, last battle few minutes before... I got my number 1 turret blown up on my Sims... I managed to run to safety but i have no idea why my number 2 and 3 turrets just... got blown up for no reason. No hit was taken. They just suddenly ... "Main battery destroyed" I must have been a bug, i reckon.

My Sims has been parked since CBT. If there is a way to play it, I can't find it :amazed:

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

My Sims has been parked since CBT. If there is a way to play it, I can't find it :amazed:

There's a way to play it

Cry, wail, bang your head to the table as you watch helplessly as your puny pew pew pea cannons spew damage in the hundreds against all ships. I had a match where i had around 70+ hits and only did less than 10k damage.

Jesus, Sims is so bad. It makes Yubari like a T10 demi god ship who rages upon the slow dim witted battleships.

Edited by RG_Kid

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Oddly enough the most unremarkable ship at the time - the Grem - is actually the best ship in 4.0 right now 

I think underrated is the word you're looking for, the Gremyashschy has always been really good...

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Oddly enough the most unremarkable ship at the time - the Grem - is actually the best ship in 4.0 right now :sceptic:

Oh...I wonder why :hiding:

But yeah, The Yuubari has always been fragile.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Yeap the Yubari has always been fragile with armor made of paper and an engine/rudder made of glass.

I've had it since CBT and its been in interesting ship, despite all its flaws I have grown to love this ship thats bristling with 25mm AA guns, there are few ships that I can confidently say will never get bothered by aircraft (in their matchmaking).

In recent games in the OBT I've had some great games in this ship, heres why:

1. She is fast and manoeuvrable - many players are still learning how to shoot at these tiers :P

2. Her torps deal a lot of damage - even with the pathetic arc of fire, once you launch them, most ships stay on a straight course and get slammed by them

3. Her guns have decent range - plays exactly like the support ship she is and can pepper any target she meets with decent dpm and accurracy.

4. AA - nuff said

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Well, i was trying to take your side to a certain extent.....but if you want to be an arse about it.....your on your own.

Got no time for people who cannot control their period related emotions.

well at the bottom of my reply I did say "