You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Poseidon_0

Philippines WoWs Community

99 comments in this topic

6 posts
417 battles

Any Philippine members lurking here in the forum? We can make our own community thrive!

Comment your IGN, and current location. We can network (want coffee? lol) and do division battles. 

For [Content Removed] :izmena:

Social / Religious / Political. Content edited.

~Noppers

Edited by Chappo

Beta Tester
70 posts
991 battles

ign: Keeno

well from UAE.. 

still valid right hehehe as long it is a Filipino community I'm In...

580 posts
1,587 battles

You guys should join the FB group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/790720844343376/

You guys have no idea how long I have searched for a community like this... I made my application to the facebook group page... Kind of strange though that there is another group different to this link...

My IGN is to the left "Kreigg" and my location is Cebu City, Cebu... Hope to sail with you ladies and gents real soon! :honoring:

Edited by Kreigg

520 posts
11,127 battles

You guys have no idea how long I have searched for a community like this... I made my application to the facebook group page... Kind of strange though that there is another group different to this link...

My IGN is to the left "Kreigg" and my location is Cebu City, Cebu... Hope to sail with you ladies and gents real soon! :honoring:

Hello.... the Phil Community isnt really playing... lol.... thier stats dont indicate any wows activity within 60 days:)

But i do see and division with some players every now and then

Kultabashi here, from Manila.

If you need a hired gun, lets division one time Captain.

580 posts
1,587 battles

Hello.... the Phil Community isnt really playing... lol.... thier stats dont indicate any wows activity within 60 days:)

But i do see and division with some players every now and then

Kultabashi here, from Manila.

If you need a hired gun, lets division one time Captain.

Well don't that beat all... :(

That would be awesome! Although I am still relatively new to this game may I ask how "Divisions" work? Are they a one time thing? and is there a way to add you in-game so that we can know if we're both online... I'd really love to play this game with like minded folks who're nearby...

520 posts
11,127 battles

In random games, you can team up with up to 2 buddies. This gives more opportinities for team play and increases your chances for a win by contibuting overall to the team.... its alot of fun and i am sure you like it

580 posts
1,587 battles

In random games, you can team up with up to 2 buddies. This gives more opportinities for team play and increases your chances for a win by contibuting overall to the team.... its alot of fun and i am sure you like it

Well this is a team based game and making the right calls for your buddies is always a winning factor... I don't know if I could perform up to spec (still getting a hang of this and grinding to get a Cleveland), but I've been waiting to join a group... I do hope Clan features will come along soon like in WoT...