You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

tier 8 american crusier out gun

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,010 battles

so here I was in my tier 8 American cruiser minding my own business when a American tier 6 DD comes around the corner and starts shooting me, pops his smoke and then disappears but keeps shooting me and doesn't show up ever again, sets me on fire etc and I die  

all in the space of 1min or so wow lol lol lol lol  

the rate of fire and the damage this tier 6 DD did to my tier 8 cruiser on full HP   was just unreal lol                                                                                           

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,010 battles

lol yes I know but I got it set for AA defence instead :(

I was just shocked at how quickly I died from a tier 6 DD using guns only lol

Edited by yobbo1972

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Wow, we are back to dissing the game mechanic now after the whole lag/desync hoo-hah? :popcorn:

That was quick.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,145 battles

I see that you have not been listening to what Sims-sensei has been teaching you. 

But really.... US DDs are like that. 

My Sampson pretty much outdid all other tier 5 CA and DDs using guns and torpedoes when I accidentally platted with Kongo. Nicholas pelted tier 5 - 7 BBs with HE. 

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

yeah even when ya commander has the -7% fire chance it still goes up in flames after the first hit on my ships

That 7% is practically nothing.

Actual value it reduce is less than 1% of the shell's chance of fire, due to how calculation works.