You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
antares031

The highest latency I've ever seen in my life

20 comments in this topic

17 posts
1,580 battles

I was playing random match with my St. Louis, then I encountered serious lag problem. I checked the ping on the top-left, and it said over 8,000. Yeah, It took me more than 10 seconds to react to my command.

After that battle, of course I restarted the game first and checked my connection status with no problem, I tried Co-op match to find out that there's still connection issue.

It was even worse than the last round. I checked out the ping, and the result was something I have never seen before.

Fs3X0m8.jpg

P.S : I don't live in Mars.

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles
Just be patient the issue have already been raised higher, also please do not create multiple threads on the same problem.

1 post
278 battles

I have been getting 3000 to 5000 when firing at the enemies. When not firing, I'm getting about 100-500 latency. However, we did manage to win a match with a 5000-10000 latency. The lag probably killed most of our enemies. Thanks for the SUCCESSFUL Patch today! :)

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

yeah what eva the patch has done it stuffed up some where cuz it really dam hard to play when u press the keys or fire button and nothing happens at all

really annoying

167 posts
776 battles

I was playing random match with my St. Louis, then I encountered serious lag problem. I checked the ping on the top-left, and it said over 8,000. Yeah, It took me more than 10 seconds to react to my command.

After that battle, of course I restarted the game first and checked my connection status with no problem, I tried Co-op match to find out that there's still connection issue.

It was even worse than the last round. I checked out the ping, and the result was something I have never seen before.

Fs3X0m8.jpg

P.S : I don't live in Mars.

Hi,

WG are aware  and working with the issue,  thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

L.S

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Hi,

Cheers,

L.S

Good on ya L.S, nice to see WG on the ball when it comes to sorting these things out :medal:

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Good on ya L.S, nice to see WG on the ball when it comes to sorting these things out :medal:

Tell that to the people who haven't been able to play for 2 MONTHS (since 5th June 0.3.1.3 to be exact) due to the server-client de-synch issue I and others have raised for 6 weeks or more and got NO ANSWER, not even a "we're looking into it".

That issue makes the game unplayable. Friend of mine has lost all his premium time for which he paid due to it.

On the ball? Not in this case; more like kicking their players there.

13 posts
820 battles

Hi,

Cheers,

L.S

Hi,

Cheers,

L.S

How does War Gaming continually manage to do dumb shit like this? Honestly it's just a joke how often WG manage to do this.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

How does War Gaming continually manage to do dumb shit like this? Honestly it's just a joke how often WG manage to do this.

Are you referring to the game breaking patch or the forum's new found habit of double quoting?

84 posts
1,414 battles

My bid this afternoon 0700 GMT(UT) was >15,000...

LEL, more "If it aint broke, fix it till it is."

DCd six times in one battle today pink out past 15K, prior battle was pinging anywhere from (60 LOL 'cause that aint true) to 3.5 secs.