Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jpkiwi

1000MS LAG

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
63 posts
15,448 battles

Same here from SG. Can't turn my BB. Point here, shots fly somewhere else... Very bad lag. This is only after latest patch.

53 posts
4,709 battles

Just played 2 games, lag up to 800 in the first and then over 2000 in 2nd, its unplayable. Very few on the server, think everyone has problems.

18 posts
3,764 battles

Meh, your internet, I think

why do you assume so much everything is user end? mine is having issue too and i live close to the server. better wait for official announcement :sceptic:

26 posts
794 battles

@ Conkhead_12  Hope you super test better than your posting ;-)  There is a problem, what it is, I have no idea..  It  is not my net ..  

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

If it's our net then several countries are having mass net issues.

As the others have said i hope your testing is better than your posting.

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

Conkhead_12 as your special nick in this forum , try to find out before post answer like you don't have any responsibility to help or support us , our net ? our net playing normal yesterday and after update we can't play 

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Just be patient the issue have already been raised higher, also please do not create multiple threads on the same problem.

Also SuperTesters are normal players we are not Moderators or Developers.

Edited by Halken_Sky

1 post
1,822 battles

I can confirm as well this is also happening to me. Stable till I play today now I can't even play for more then 20 secs and I DC once I do anything. My internet and Specs are not the issue here.

Beta Tester
45 posts
3,433 battles

There seems to be a bug in the new update, just finished a session with my CV and the latency stays normal if I don't move my cursor but the slightest movement causes it to lag badly then it disconnects me.

Beta Tester
1 post
766 battles

Same issue here with CV.  Went into a game with my Independance and game disconnects as soon as I try and move.  I can get back into the game, but then get disconnected again after about 10 seconds. :-(

Other class of ships can be played, but very laggy.

Alpha Tester
28 posts
4,556 battles

Same issue CV unplayable  massive lag spikes then disconnects.  Tried a DD, I didn't get disconnected, but lag spikes made it unplayable as well.

13 posts
928 battles

From Singapore here, usually i get normal ping of between 30-40, but after the latest patch maintenance... i was shocked to get between 2000 to over 1000,000,000 ping... after 2 games, i stopped playing. There is no way i can play this. Everything was unplayable. From super delayed shooting to steering of ship directions... what happened? I hope WG can fix this as soon as possibe :(

Sign in to follow this