Sign in to follow this  
HeavenBlaster95

Unable to claim albany gift?

10 comments in this topic

2 posts
148 battles

I have been trying to claim "Albany" cruiser gifted by Wargaming for their 17th anniversary but whenever I input bonus code, it says invalid bonus code. There is still almost half day remaining before event deadline for me and yet I can't claim it.. What am I supposed to do?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

There is still almost half day remaining before event deadline for me and yet I can't claim it.. What am I supposed to do?

Portal says 4 August, 2015 07:59 UTC+8, so that should have ended just over 20 minutes ago. However, at the time of your post you should have still been able to redeem it.

1,230 posts
2,389 battles

I have been trying to claim "Albany" cruiser gifted by Wargaming for their 17th anniversary but whenever I input bonus code, it says invalid bonus code. There is still almost half day remaining before event deadline for me and yet I can't claim it.. What am I supposed to do?

Meh 

Ask Conana

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/7923-issue-redeeming-the-albany/page__p__114488#entry114488

Beta Tester
257 posts
4,249 battles

6.5 km gun range, believe me, you wont be that upset!

Port slot. He will be upset.

Keep spamming the request. Took almost two hours for me yesterday but finally went through.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

6.5 km gun range, believe me, you wont be that upset!

Yeah, but it also only sails on low tier maps where it's rather easy to get into firing range.

Sign in to follow this