Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Reduce exp gain if game draw? maybe :3

28 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

I would love WG nerf the exp gain significantly if game ended with a draw.

Starting from Tier 9 and Tier 10 battle

Everyone are like sitting behind the line and wait for enemy to come.

Especially battleship players, already saw a lot of them don't want to play the high as f repair fee then 1/4 speed all the round or even stopped the ship, trying to "snipe".

Some of them would abuse the blue line very cheekily aswell.

The battle often ended as a draw. My win rate was above 60%, after I start playing Tier 8(or higher), Win rate dropped to 56%, Draw rate increased from 2~4% to over 10% now. lol

Leading a push without battleships in a cruiser is more likely will be a suicide.

Edited by R3negade

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

This is a pretty terrible idea. Instead of punishing players more for draws, a better suggestion would be to reward players for fighting decisively instead of hanging back.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

This is a pretty terrible idea. Instead of punishing players more for draws, a better suggestion would be to reward players for fighting decisively instead of hanging back.

I gonna admit this idea is kinda too harsh lol

but urs will be hard to definite the player is fighting decisively or not.

BB camping in his own base,let CA do suicidal push,and he sniped 1 or 2 ships, he can call himself doing the objective by weakening the fire power of enemy fleet.

Edited by R3negade

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I gonna admit this idea is kinda too harsh lol

but urs will be hard to definite the player is fighting decisively or not.

BB camping in his own base,let CA do suicidal push,and he sniped 1 or 2 ships, he can call himself doing the objective by weakening the fire power of enemy fleet.

So punish the masses because of the actions of the few? How about NO!

Sadly you can't do much to make people like that BB get better.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Simple..... Players must pass some sort of initiation test before they're allowed on BBs. 

.....WUT?! Wad da hel is DAT!!

Alpha Tester
982 posts

It usually involves chasing a monkey through an obstacle course while riding a greased pig with no saddle :sceptic:

3 posts
1,526 battles

I assume it is like World of Warcraft, where you have to gain a Silver in the solo Proving Grounds for your role if you want to pug heroics in that role . It allows you to learn the mechanics of your class and be somewhat assured that you can handle the heroic content before inflicting your play on others.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I assume it is like World of Warcraft, where you have to gain a Silver in the solo Proving Grounds for your role if you want to pug heroics in that role . It allows you to learn the mechanics of your class and be somewhat assured that you can handle the heroic content before inflicting your play on others.

No, I mean, why the would we need that?

BB job is just, Point-Aim-click-Boom

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

No, I mean, why the would we need that?

BB job is just, Point-Aim-click-watch as first salvo miss-adjust-click-Boom or according to the OBT masses hug blu lines

fixed it for ya mate.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

you fear you get no exp everyday after camping at the back for whole round m8 ?:trollface:

You know, I'm one of the more aggressive players out there. Most of my draws come from people who are too afraid to have their ship's paint scratched.

You should withdraw your statement right now, I'm rather p*ssed off by your false accusation.

Beta Tester
40 posts
2,618 battles

How about as same as win for players who got the highest XP (1-3) in the team (except CV players)

Players will be more aggressive IMO.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

I get thoroughly pissed when the ships at anchorage can't repel the enemy. And they themselves call the rest of the team noobs.

Thanks to those anchoring captains, BBs get a bad name. They ought to be tied to the prow and forced to wear a mermaid suit.

Beta Tester
49 posts
4,040 battles

How about as same as win for players who got the highest XP (1-3) in the team (except CV players)

Please dun hurt us , CV Players...

Alpha Tester
32 posts
4,824 battles

in wot, campers always get the highest exp in a draw, so ... 

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

You know, I'm one of the more aggressive players out there. Most of my draws come from people who are too afraid to have their ship's paint scratched.

You should withdraw your statement right now, I'm rather p*ssed off by your false accusation.

calm down, I didn't meant to it.

we are on the same line brother :3

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

reward players for fighting decisively instead of hanging back.

If that could be done that would be great.

A bit of topic but... I'm sick of being on the team that lost the battle and getting less xp than what u would get if the team wins when i'm at the top of the ladder and doing well while the rest of my team are terrible.

Individuals shouldn't be punished because the rest of the team suck.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you do get more xp if your team wins right? At least that's what i have noticed.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I wonder, does WoWS have something that rewards player for their valiant effort during a loss?

As in not being penalized by a loss for achieving certain Battle hero award (Confederate, High Caliber or something like that). I know WoT does have that.

Sign in to follow this