Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Quasinerdo

Registering for Alpha/Beta testing

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
184 posts
107 battles

Hi,

I see a number of threads on accepting alpha Test offers but how do we register interest in receiving such an opportunity? With closed Beta on the way I'd be keen to do so. I've played WOT since beta and think it would be great to experience WoWS in the same manner.

Also, each time I open a thread or click on a link on this forum it makes me log in again.... frigging annoying. My credentials are remembered as it sings me in when I click 'sign in' .... anyone else have this problem?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Alpha recruitment for ASIA ended a long while ago. Best bet is to stay tuned and look out for the Closed Beta recruitment which may come Soon™.

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Hi,

I see a number of threads on accepting alpha Test offers but how do we register interest in receiving such an opportunity? With closed Beta on the way I'd be keen to do so. I've played WOT since beta and think it would be great to experience WoWS in the same manner.

Also, each time I open a thread or click on a link on this forum it makes me log in again.... frigging annoying. My credentials are remembered as it sings me in when I click 'sign in' .... anyone else have this problem?

If Beta is like WoWP then the registration will proberly be a online e-form. Speaking about that do we have an asia wows site yet?

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Hi,

Your login issues could do with cookies. Make sure they arn't blocked otherwise WoWS will forget you logged in

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

If Beta is like WoWP then the registration will proberly be a online e-form. Speaking about that do we have an asia wows site yet?

http://www.worldofwarships.asia

it is live

Edited by dead_man_walking

Alpha Tester
15 posts

just got playing yesterday and love it [content removed]

NDA. Content removed.

~amade

sorry admin didnt notice this was not the closed forums

Edited by SigmaCovert

Sign in to follow this