You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

Arkansas sniper

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Ive noticed that the Arkansas can hit nearly every shell ... so you fire away at enemy ships and its splicing like crazy, kinda like a cross eyed dart player right?  well all that needs to happen is for a friendly to swerve into your line of  fire, right next to the enemy and BAM nearly every shell will hit the friendly ... amazing right?  You then get the "don't shoot at team members" and then the friendly limps away for maybe 20 seconds and explodes ...  then its back to splicing shots like a drunk man with parkinsons ... WHY RNG WHY ?  "Arkansas - splicing entire fleets since 1911"

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I want the Arkansas Beta then. If what you say is true, then Hit everything + Credit multiplier = Oarsome (Hahaha).

Terrible Speed, Awful Ruuder shift time, Zero AA, Underwhelming Turret turn time, Poor Range.

You want that over the Wyoming which is in my opinion Silently "OP"?

The only value to it is the exclusivity and the Port Slot - In fact I am seriously thinking of selling her.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Terrible Speed, Awful Ruuder shift time, Zero AA, Underwhelming Turret turn time, Poor Range.

You want that over the Wyoming which is in my opinion Silently "OP"?

The only value to it is the exclusivity and the Port Slot - In fact I am seriously thinking of selling her.

If the RUdevs ever develop a conscience and give it the 1925 hull then you'll be sorry.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

It cost 3 million credits to make the Arkansas that accurate. 

I noticed that.  I've wondered how much of a difference that upgrade makes in practice though, and as usual WG don't tell us.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I noticed that.  I've wondered how much of a difference that upgrade makes in practice though, and as usual WG don't tell us.

I'm very curious about that as well. However, I'm not three million credits curious though :sceptic:

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I'm very curious about that as well. However, I'm not three million credits curious though :sceptic:

Indeed. Who Throw 3 Mil at a ship you might take out and have a go in like Months?