You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
laiyuzeng

Anyone get fps buff after WIN10?

9 comments in this topic

10 posts
8,387 battles

At medium setting,I got my fps buff from average 30fps to 50-60 fps after DirectX12. Anyone got the same situation?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Same. What was once playable only on low settings if I wanted 60 FPS is now doable in very high settings.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Don't get me wrong. 60 FPS at very high settings for my Alienware 15 is to be expected, but it was a very pleasant surprise. I couldn't figure out why the graphics performance was so poor for this game.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Problem is, All I heard right now is _____ about Windows 10. Security, Privacy, Compatibility and stuff.

I'll definitely stick with Window 7 for some more time first.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Well...to argue against that...

I love Cortana. Cortana FTW. Internet Explorer Edge seems quite cool to use as well.

The only compatibility problems I've had is that Firefox's top right buttons are improperly sized, but I'm sure they'll fix that with a new patch.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I love Cortana. Cortana FTW. Internet Explorer Edge seems quite cool to use as well.

I couldn't help but think of THAT Cortana :D

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Problem is, All I heard right now is _____ about Windows 10. Security, Privacy, Compatibility and stuff.

I'll definitely stick with Window 7 for some more time first.

You can turn the privacy intrusions off but it involves 12 different dialogue boxes you have to know how to find plus an external web site.  Microsoft just does not learn.

19 posts
734 battles

You can turn the privacy intrusions off but it involves 12 different dialogue boxes you have to know how to find plus an external web site.  Microsoft just does not learn.

the privacy does not work. THere is a news in hardocp mentioning it.