You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
brad22452

End of Beta

36 comments in this topic

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

i hate torpedoes

Which one?

If it's ship launch probably it's Largely your fault.

Air launched? Under Tier 5 I understand, but not after Tier 5.

Also, lets not get Off Topic again.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

well the berlin  and fury pack is basicly same tank with the same stat as the normal tank in tech tree  the concpet is still there  but only thing that make you might feel it's a bit off chart is that ppl use high end crew with a lot of skill and perk or use premuim consumable ( ie cola) conbind with fully equipment ( ie rammer)

only premuim i consider is off chart of balance is E25 that thing is truly OP when compare to the same tank in the line

new premuim tank better than normal trech tree line   ? CDC  ,T54F , 13 57F japanese tiger  , STA-2 ,  FV201 ?   even these they are still worse than normal tech tree counterpart  only thing people want the beside tank collector is to make money  and to train thier crew of each nationality

and in case if you want to argue with thier statistic  well i must say it's up to player who use it the statistic is not that true cuz some tank has very very few user and they doin pretty good casuing statistic to go off chart

I never said a word about premiums being OP.  I simply said that the "premiums are weaker than their tech tree counterparts" concept is dead.  Recent premium tanks like the Cromwell B are objectively better than their tech tree counterpart or are at least as good (ie premium IS-2).  Things like the CDC have no tech tree equivalent and the Japanese Tiger is a tier 6 whereas the tech tree Tiger is a tier 7, yet it has virtually identical stats except for the gun (which is the same gun as the tier 6 VK3601).

So unless WoWS premium ships are getting benefits like preferential MM WG have no excuse for making them weaker, and moreover people should stop expecting them to be weaker.

Edited by Potoroo

Alpha Tester
76 posts

I never said a word about premiums being OP.  I simply said that the "premiums are weaker than their tech tree counterparts" concept is dead.  Recent premium tanks like the Cromwell B are objectively better than their tech tree counterpart or are at least as good (ie premium IS-2).  Things like the CDC have no tech tree equivalent and the Japanese Tiger is a tier 6 whereas the tech tree Tiger is a tier 7, yet it has virtually identical stats except for the gun (which is the same gun as the tier 6 VK3601).

So unless WoWS premium ships are getting benefits like preferential MM WG have no excuse for making them weaker.

and i did mention that cromwell B is basicy the cromwell  with premium status and with the same stat as normal cromwell   nothing is better than regular cromwell except credit income which is the reason prem tank exist    and the concpet that i mention is still exist too we are not gonna get full prem tank spam like type 59  or E25 in the past anymore because of that concept  also i compare the current tank tree with current prem tank    prem tank is definately weaker than normal tank in thier line  with exception in some tank that has same stat as the normal one

and din't you notice ? WG will not making the preferntial MM from ervrything from now  and even will strip it out from the old product they have such as  FCM

well i misunderstand you sorry about that  but i won't delete my  comment

Edited by reinforcezwei

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,200 posts
6,218 battles

You esteemed obt players got the wonderful Albany. The alpha/CBT master race have been lumbered with an Arkansas and iwaki. You should think yourselves lucky you haven't been burdened with those awful ships.

For those that don't recognize sarcasm that was sarcasm.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

and i did mention that cromwell B is basicy the cromwell  with premium status and with the same stat as normal cromwell   nothing is better than regular cromwell except credit income which is the reason prem tank exist    and the concpet that i mention is still exist too we are not gonna get full prem tank spam like type 59  or E25 in the past anymore because of that concept  also i compare the current tank tree with current prem tank    prem tank is definately weaker than normal tank in thier line  with exception in some tank that has same stat as the normal one

and din't you notice ? WG will not making the preferntial MM from ervrything from now  and even will strip it out from the old product they have such as  FCM

well i misunderstand you sorry about that  but i won't delete my  comment

You need to go back and check the Cromwell B's stats, because it is in fact superior to the tech tree Cromwell.  But be that as it may, not only did I notice that WG is no longer putting out preferential-MM tanks, I was the one who pointed it out to you.  Seriously, try reading what people write before responding.

You esteemed obt players got the wonderful Albany. The alpha/CBT master race have been lumbered with an Arkansas and iwaki. You should think yourselves lucky you haven't been burdened with those awful ships.

The Arkansas is actually close to being a good ship.

[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles

The only reason I still have ArkB is thanks to the word BETA in it

:great::sceptic:

2,314 posts
7,930 battles

Tirpitz looks hit. But I find it hard to adapt to BB nuances. But I potentially want Tirpitz and her sister when she comes out. What should I do???

[BRU]
Super Tester
1,689 posts

Tirpitz looks hit. But I find it hard to adapt to BB nuances. But I potentially want Tirpitz and her sister when she comes out. What should I do???

give in and witness the lulz of mighty Kruppstahl?

Alpha Tester
76 posts

torp her with torpedos!!!!