You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
brad22452

End of Beta

36 comments in this topic

2 posts
277 battles

Im sure this has been asked before, but, im just wondering if everything reset when the game comes out of beta, will we lose our ships, credits, xp ect

Thanks in advance

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Im sure this has been asked before, but, im just wondering if everything reset when the game comes out of beta, will we lose our ships, credits, xp ect

Thanks in advance

Beta no longer means beta.  It's just a word software companies use to stave off complaints about how bad their product is even as they ask you to give them hard currency for it.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Beta no longer means beta.  It's just a word software companies use to stave off complaints about how bad their product is even as they ask you to give them hard currency for it.

Yup.  Same with early access etc.  Some games go from alpha to beta in a year, then the beta lasts all of 2 weeks.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I think this is really the launch of the game and the game will never finish in to full game ..

but they just keep beta tag in case something screw up ...

like wot that keep going to have update and they still use 0.9.9 ... and never be 1.0 launch

195 posts
356 battles

Do we get a free premiun ship (Besides the Iwacki Alpha and the Arksansas Beta)? I hope we/I still get a ship even though we/I still get a ship for joining OBT.

Super Tester
802 posts

Do we get a free premiun ship (Besides the Iwacki Alpha and the Arksansas Beta)? I hope we/I still get a ship even though we/I still get a ship for joining OBT.

Nope, you're not special enough.

Alpha Tester
76 posts

Arkansas is a gifted exclusively for only player who got  participate the CBT   as well as Iwaki for Alpha test ,the current state  is OBT  is basicly the soft release of the game like War T____ you won't get those ship anymore like KV-220a  for WoT alpha tester

Edited by reinforcezwei

Alpha Tester
76 posts

Don't worry - Arkansas is _____ anyway.

Wyoming is infinitely better. Like in Every way.

it's OK for bullying newbie when that match have no CV lol  plus credit income is pretty A OK

Alpha Tester
76 posts

Arkansas is better than Wyoming because it's guns are more accurate. The iwaki on the other hand is crap and needs a remake/buff.

free ship basicly no buff anymore cuz what ? it's free and another thing is it's basicly premuim ship , the  premuim ship / tank suppost to be worse than the normal ship / tank in tech tree

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Arkansas is better than Wyoming because it's guns are more accurate. The iwaki on the other hand is crap and needs a remake/buff.

LOL.

Exactly the reverse I'd say. Iwaki UP? Seriously mate?

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

LOL.

Exactly the reverse I'd say. Iwaki UP? Seriously mate?

Since you haven't driven one any one who has one will agree with me. It gets spotted out out at battleship range, has destroyers health, cruisers mobility, bad guns, 15-20 sec smoke(which only works if you sit in it), long reloading Torps (1 min 30+) do I need to continue?
Edited by Black_Pantheras

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Since you haven't driven one any one who has one will agree with me. It gets spotted out out at battleship range, has destroyers health, cruisers mobility, bad guns, 15-20 sec smoke(which only works if you sit in it), long reloading Torps (1 min 30+) do I need to continue?

5s Rudder Shift time, 35 knots speed and 580m Turning Radius = CRUISER mobility? Thtas more like DD mobility?

15-20 Seconds Smoke? Like How many cruiser have Smoke?

Long Reloading Torp? But you have basically the Aoba's Torp at Tier 4 as a Premium?

10.8 km spotting range is bad? Furutaka and Omaha say Hi?

I am genuinely surprised this comes from a Supertester.  

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

5s Rudder Shift time, 35 knots speed and 580m Turning Radius = CRUISER mobility? Thtas more like DD mobility?

15-20 Seconds Smoke? Like How many cruiser have Smoke?

Long Reloading Torp? But you have basically the Aoba's Torp at Tier 4 as a Premium?

10.8 km spotting range is bad? Furutaka and Omaha say Hi?

I am genuinely surprised this comes from a Supertester.  

I'm surprised this has come from a player that hasn't played the iwaki before.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Yeah Please Give me your Iwaki if you hate it so much - Thanks in advance.

Stronk Arguments.

Edited by Alvin1020

[151ST]
In-Training Moderator
95 posts
4,644 battles

Yeah Please Give me your Iwaki if you hate it so much - Thanks in advance.

Stronk Arguments.

Yeah, I'd be happy to take a second Iwaki if he wants to give it away. Amazing little ship, and great fun.

Once again though, like every ship, it has strengths and weaknesses and you need to understand both to succeed with it.

If I had to describe it, and how I play it, I'd say it was an overpowered DD with 10km of torpy goodness and pretty good HE spam....very manoeuvrable and that should be the style of play.. Drive like a crazy person, use islands to cover advances, punch out the torps against those BBs, HE DDs and BBs when you can, use AA in support but don't rely on it completely, and generally cause havoc. Don't get caught alone if you can avoid it, and don't be the main target the enemy is focused on.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

free ship basicly no buff anymore cuz what ? it's free and another thing is it's basicly premuim ship , the  premuim ship / tank suppost to be worse than the normal ship / tank in tech tree

No.  No, no, no, no, no.  The "premiums are weaker than their tech tree counterparts" concept is obsolete and it's about time people realized that.  WG only did that in WoT to make preferential-MM premium tanks work by ensuring they'd never see the same top tier enemies their tech tree equivalents would.  However, WG have abandoned it because it caused too many MM problems.  It's as dead as the proverbial parrot, and if you look at WoT's more recent premium releases, like the Berlin Quartet, they are at least as good as their tech tree equivalents and in some cases (ie Cromwell B), are actually better.

Alpha Tester
76 posts

No.  No, no, no, no, no.  The "premiums are weaker than their tech tree counterparts" concept is obsolete and it's about time people realized that.  WG only did that in WoT to make preferential-MM premium tanks work by ensuring they'd never see the same top tier enemies their tech tree equivalents would.  However, WG have abandoned it because it caused too many MM problems.  It's as dead as the proverbial parrot, and if you look at WoT's more recent premium releases, like the Berlin Quartet, they are at least as good as their tech tree equivalents and in some cases (ie Cromwell B), are actually better.

well the berlin  and fury pack is basicly same tank with the same stat as the normal tank in tech tree  the concpet is still there  but only thing that make you might feel it's a bit off chart is that ppl use high end crew with a lot of skill and perk or use premuim consumable ( ie cola) conbind with fully equipment ( ie rammer)

only premuim i consider is off chart of balance is E25 that thing is truly OP when compare to the same tank in the line

new premuim tank better than normal trech tree line   ? CDC  ,T54F , 13 57F japanese tiger  , STA-2 ,  FV201 ?   even these they are still worse than normal tech tree counterpart  only thing people want the beside tank collector is to make money  and to train thier crew of each nationality

and in case if you want to argue with thier statistic  well i must say it's up to player who use it the statistic is not that true cuz some tank has very very few user and they doin pretty good casuing statistic to go off chart

Edited by reinforcezwei