Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RaptorGTX22

Premium account nerfs my ships

24 comments in this topic

5 posts
576 battles

Hi, just wondering if anyone has noticed that on a premium account that all your stats on a ships are basically nerfed. My accuracy on guns are diminished, damage from guns lower, my ship seem to take more damage, and I get incapacitated more often or one shotted. This is happening on all my ships. When premium wears off though I can actually hit things, do good damage and survive the usual time I normally would. Not sure if this is a balancing tool or just a cash grab but hard to justify paying for premium if you got no XP/credits in game if you cant hit/damage anything. 

My idea of a OK/decent game is " to get sum hits, kills if im lucky...get a decent amount of damage and do the objectives to get a decent high score/XP/credits at the end of game....atm with premium I get about 1 game like this out of 15-20 games atm ...yet with no premium I get a decent game (good XP/credits) once every 3-4 games. Good way to entice ppl to pay to get the extra XP/credits...but a waste of money if your ship is useless. Anyone else experiencing this?

PS..on a side note the game is OK though, better and more enjoyable then tanks. But could you plz delete tier 3 battleshipss as they a waste of XP and credits, and nerf torp bombers..thx :)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

????

New to the game? Conspiracy? 

I Strongly suggest you go and have a look in Newcomers' Zone first before you post stuff like this.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

The troll on this post is hard, not sure intentional or not :hiding:

I don't see how premium can actually affect a ship's performance. I suggest you check out the game's mechanics on this forums (and NA/EU ones too) to see what went wrong. Things in this game aren't as simple as you might think, there is a high RNG element built-in and you might have been trolled by it.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

The mind sees what it wants to see. Ever wonder where the moon landing conspiracy theories all come from?

It's all just your perception, you've come across a string of events by chance, and it might seem like there's a causation but there actually isn't. Let me assure you that having a premium account does not affect your gameplay stats and values in any way.

Edited by benlisquare

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Premium-enabled account only gives you +50% EXP & Credits.

If you keep missing, it means you need to practice & predict more on where your shells gonna land.

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles

Premium-enabled account only gives you +50% EXP & Credits.

If you keep missing, it means you need to practice & predict more on where your shells gonna land.

Which is exactly why they nerf your ability to fight in the game as a balancing tool so you don't grind up the tiers too fast.:trollface:

5 posts
576 battles

Its only what i've noticed...only been playing since the open beta was released. I seem to have a 'better' game with no premium active. Just had 3 games that i was basically incapped all game no matter what I did..oh well. It could all be in my head...but i've had 3 lots of 24hr premiums and it seems to be the same story. The games mechanics arent that hard...just too bad the game relies on more luck then actually skill which is a shame. I seem to have better luck with no premium..just my observation anyway :)

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles

You've been playing less than a month with only 3 days premium. Has it all been during weekends because these x2 events are an utter s***tfest at the moment given the skill level of the player base is at times worse than the emulator teams.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did add something like that into the game.

after all it is a computer and what ever the coding they put into the game can and does affect the out come of the battle, RNG is a great example  and anyone who says RNG has never affected the out come in one of their battles is a fool and doesn't know what he is talking about.

it wouldn't be hard to add code that does say this person has premium account so RNG will run at a higher rate than a person without premium account.

it is that simple

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Still surprised that there is player that didn't know, this is more like a troll thread

Edited by Harpoon01

Sign in to follow this