You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RG_Kid

This game needs more statistic

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Hear me out,

If only there are more stats like the following.

• Damage inflicted with AP shells at (0-5km), (5-10km), (10-15km), and accuracy at those range
  • Damage inflicted with AA shells at (0-2km), (2-4km), (4-6km)
  • Damage inflicted with torpedos at (0-5km), (5-10km), (10-15km)

You get the point. Stats would also show your preferred style in one ship over another. I just thought it would be interesting seeing that the current stat page is pretty bare.

What do you guys think? Had WG mentioned about implementing something like this?

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

No doubt all that stuff will come in time. There will prob be an XVM type of thing etc. 

Remember, the game is not fully developed. Eventually there will stats coming out your ears,aka WoT.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

No doubt all that stuff will come in time. There will prob be an XVM type of thing etc. 

Remember, the game is not fully developed. Eventually there will stats coming out your ears,aka WoT.

Interesting.

I remember sometime around 2 years ago the devs said "We are going to implement Dynamic Stats".

2 years later, I still have to install XVM to have such feature.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Hear me out,

If only there are more stats like the following.

• Damage inflicted with AP shells at (0-5km), (5-10km), (10-15km), and accuracy at those range
  • Damage inflicted with AA shells at (0-2km), (2-4km), (4-6km)

You get the point. Stats would also show your preferred style in one ship over another. I just thought it would be interesting seeing that the current stat page is pretty bare.

What do you guys think? Had WG mentioned about implementing something like this?

Damage inflicted by shell is fixed, it's just the matter of where you hit, how far inside did you penetrate the target and how damaged is that section of the ship before you penetrate it. Penetration mechanics is complicated, you can't calculate it yourself even if they give you the data.

Damage with AA guns are random, but there's average DPS listed there. It doesn't matter the guns are shooting at close or long range, as long as it's in gun range the AA guns should be able to do the same thing. If you want to boost your AA effectiveness, just select enemy squad as priority target.

Damage inflicted with torpedo is, just like shells, independent from range. It's the matter of where you hit the enemy ship and the characteristics of that ship's torpedo defense. Don't worry about where you hit and how much damage your torpedo does, just make sure they hit atleast.

In short: Well even if they give you data for those 3 things above, you can't really do much anyway. Calculations can't get you too far, the damage mechanics of this game is more complicated than that of WoT. Manually calculating them takes too much time to be of any use in battle. 

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

I'd like to see far more detailed stats.  How many times did I hit a ship with HE and how many times with AP for what results? Which shells did damage or critical hits or whatever.  Exactly what critical components did I damage or destroy?  That sort of thing would make the battle stats useful because you could analyse them to work out what works against what and what doesn't.  As it is the battle stats tell you very little that's useful.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

No more XVM :sceptic:
I really don't like some of user goes ... " sh!t 9% winrate ... I go suicide " thing ....

Winrate not really the proof that you good or bad ...
with high stat maybe they just unicum keep sniping from a far, wait everyone else die and the come out to kill easy target

or low stat because they just have bad luck with teammate and MM.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

No more XVM :sceptic:

I really don't like some of user goes ... " sh!t 9% winrate ... I go suicide " thing ....

with high stat maybe they just unicum keep sniping from a far, wait everyone else die and the come out to kill easy target

XVM isn't just about win rate of stuffs like that.

There are various additions such as total amount of damage dealt, total damage taken by each shell, last known enemy position and so on. That's for WoT though, WoWS is a bit more complicated and might take much longer to make.

Although judging by WG's lack of including such detailed information into the game client, I guess we have to wait till some experienced coders can make external programs or mods that can provide such information.

Alpha Tester
76 posts

XVM isn't just about win rate of stuffs like that.

There are various additions such as total amount of damage dealt, total damage taken by each shell, last known enemy position and so on. That's for WoT though, WoWS is a bit more complicated and might take much longer to make.

Although judging by WG's lack of including such detailed information into the game client, I guess we have to wait till some experienced coders can make external programs or mods that can provide such information.

but you can't avoid the fact the people looked down other stat of whining about win chance showed by XVM and it's cause of your PC to overuse memory than it should be 

and i don't want that thing to be showed up in this game

although i don't mind for people  who use mod in fact i liked them cuz it's open  up the people creation and expand the community  

also i have modded  almost every tank  in the game with anime skin cuz what ? who care i just like them lol  also i'm gonna modded ship with mai waifu too !!!!

50 posts
59 battles

I'd challenge the damage inflicted at high end ranges being used as proof of talent. Hitting a target outside 7km has little to do with skill, almost nothing to do with skill actually, unless you break it down into vessel type also.

Hitting a Carrier at 7-10km much easier than hitting a fast moving destroyer which is mostly a case of pure luck.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

While xvm is bad for the game, win rate is usually pretty accurate as far as determining how good someone is, over a large enough sample size luck isn't a factor, if you consistently do well you will win more games, over time your win rate will show for it.

181 posts
905 battles

personally I think there's just enough stats within the game to make things interesting. 

It's a little harder than say WoT to decide who is scrubbing it up although I tend to scrub it up alot.

but it's also fairly easier to spot who does more on average per game in this than in WoT since we're dealing with larger numbers of damage dealt per game on average and I think that's a big indicator of who is doing well, if you're avging a high xp yield and doing a fair amount of damage per game as well as given the camping that goes on distance travelled you can pretty much show you're doing as much as you can if not more than whats required of you.

That's all that really should be asked of anyone, do what you can. Winning is fun, losing sucks but if you do as much as you can and you still lose, but your avg damage and xp on a whole is quite impressive then you're not that bad a player.

thats my opinion anyways (and I scrub it up frequently)