Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
world_of_warsheeps

change battleship's +3 MM to +2 MM

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Should it be implemented, it should only be Tier 3-Tier 5 BBs only.

After Tier 6 it doesn't really matter.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

That's ok though, but if I understand the Battleship's MM, it can use AP on +3 tier cruiser ships and use HE or AP on +3 tier battleships.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

That's ok though, but if I understand the Battleship's MM, it can use AP on +3 tier cruiser ships and use HE or AP on +3 tier battleships.

It's more about tactical flexibility rather than firepower.

Sure you can HE anything you can't pen, but good luck doing that with a ship that has less HP, gun range, speed or especially AA.

Lacking sufficient AA means you are easy meat for Carriers. Lacking range or speed means you are easy prey for Cruisers. Lacking armor means you are easy prey for other Battleships. Lacking all above and you are meat for anyone. IJN Destroyers don't care what tier you are, they'll eat you alive.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

that +3 MM is really a pain when playing BB. i find myself match up against tier 9 cv from time to time and  i have nothing to do with it. i cant even keep up with the fleet of CA to use their AA coverage because of lower tier USN slow speed. 

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

+1-1 is all the MM we should get for EVRYTHING!

No thanks. It would suck if a Fuso will never see a North Carolina/ Kongo never see a Colorado.

+2/-2 is more acceptable.

However, they need to lower a Bottom Tier Battleship's weight as very often I see the enemy team will have a Top Tier Cruiser to compensate a Bottom Tier Battleships - which is kinda Duh. I'd say a Mid Tier Cruiser would be more acceptable (e.g. A North Carolina will be match against a Baltimore instead of a Zao/Des Monies)

Edited by Alvin1020

Sign in to follow this