You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

players using illegal mods

40 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

when is WG going to start banning mods , like the mods tell you how how far to lead you target to get perfect hits and DD using mods to show spotting ranges , so they can hide from any target spamming torps 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

WG do ban mods, and kong, need some type of proof, the last lead indicator mod was stopped some time back, if it's reappeared action will need to be taken

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I never heard of the DD spotting mod. By the what you are saying it sounds like situation awareness/sixth sense in another form

Edited by Chawp

Alpha Tester
76 posts

well from my jugde from what he tell it's the Aim Assist mod it's only mod that could tell you how far to lead on your target

but

it's already been banned by disable the script in the game file  it's has been dead since late CBT and the range could be turn on in the game option now 

and i think we need more evidence to prove that he/her using illegal mod or the illegal mod is coming back

Edited by reinforcezwei

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I need a mod to help me find where the head is on each ship. I keep making piddles on the floor :child:

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

I need a mod to help me find where the head is on each ship. I keep making piddles on the floor :child:

Try looking for it on the poop deck.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If someone able to shoot DD without spot them, it's 100% Cheat mod.

No, it's not. DDs can be spotted in a myriad number of ways - especially when they forget to turn off their anti-air or move laterally when throwing out a smoke cloud. Lots of inexperienced DDs, especially at the lower tiers, have little awareness of how to remain concealed and break LOS, and aren't even aware that they've been spotted or are flickering in and out of spot range.

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

Or they have gotten lucky, or, the DD has not moved since last spotted.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

proof?

I've shot invisible DD's before.  many sit still in the smoke firing back at you.  Shoot back at the trace and boom detonation, drop a brace of torps etc...

167 posts
776 battles

Not quite close, if DD sitting in the smoke for so long, people will just spam shot in that area.

Cheers,

L.S

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Aim assist mod is for old version, I think for new version they already banned it ...
Spoting range for DD .... if it even exist, I don't think it really a mod that will be banned .. or at least gonna be low priority on the list

cas the game already told you what range you can be detected and you can see the distance to the enemyship in the game so it not helping much

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

It's behind the door marked 'Captain's Cabin'

Super Tester
2,725 posts

when is WG going to start banning mods , like the mods tell you how how far to lead you target to get perfect hits and DD using mods to show spotting ranges , so they can hide from any target spamming torps 

Hmmm.... DD using mods to showing spotting ranges? Reminds me of the WoT HD Minimap Mod that shows the circle spotting range of 460 meters. Yea the destroyers is different, like their spotting range is like 10km.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

try to get proof , but that almost impossible , ive seen videos with them

If the videos show clearly the mods being used, doesn't that qualify as proof?