Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Good or Bad game ?

Good or Bad  

54 members have voted

1. 1. is WOWS Good or Bad?

24 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

just a poll to find out if people think at this stage the game is bad or good and enjoyable?

Edited by yobbo1972

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Not sure what complaining is going to achieve

Not sure what predicting the outcome of poll is going to achieve....Unusual that you would expect the worst option from the player, at the same time predicting the outcome to be negative, thus supporting his "supposed" argument, which you predicted from your own psychosis. lols. 

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

this is never a bad game as this game is still in Beta Session

Well So is War T_____ and look how the snail Ruin the game.

"Open" Beta. This probably means the devs think it's 90% finished.

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

Lol, you think this game's bad then yobbo. Why?

For me, this's good game, but still needs LOTS more work

* Summons Conana

I worship vadim ;)

Edited by Conkhead_12

Beta Tester
3 posts

This is a good Game, but - This Game can be a real time waster when it comes to Draws.Get rid of Draws and let the Team with the most Ships left at the end of the 'Timer' be the Winner.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Not sure what predicting the outcome of poll is going to achieve....Unusual that you would expect the worst option from the player, at the same time predicting the outcome to be negative, thus supporting his "supposed" argument, which you predicted from your own psychosis. lols. 

Just saying the game is bad without reason is kinda pointless (need a reason), saying it needs work and why is perfectly reasonable, or I love Bacon <3

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

yeah bacon answer added

well just seems to me the game is far from finished with it being so unbalanced

and the fact RNG yet again determines the out come of battles as one battle u can hit ships the next battle u cant hit a dam thing and your shells will land either side of a ship and not hit it.

and the fact that certain things that happen in the game, so u can win ya battle honours etc, happen because they are written in the code for the game cuz the mathematics used in the game to make certain things happen is what is really putting me off the game .

like sometimes it looks like shells bend in the air and after u have sunk a ship the torpedo from that ship fire just before he dies that looks like it going to miss you suddenly hits you etc

I rather a game where my skill as a player can win the fight and not some RNG or mathematic code determine the outcome of the game.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Well So is War T_____ and look how the snail Ruin the game.

"Open" Beta. This probably means the devs think it's 90% finished.

Rule of thumb for customers:

As soon as a game costs money (or for f2p titles has payment options) it's out of beta.

Nobody cares what the developer or publisher says about it anymore, because it's all just useless bladibla.

If it's costing money, it's better worth the purchase, otherwise fire away with all the complaints you can find.

My vote goes to bacon, cause despite WoWS not being anywhere near being finished, thus also having several major issues

it's also still a young game.

Obviously it's not a game one should openly spend large sums of money on right now.

Heck, I'd even recommend not to play too much either (especially higher tiers), since the glaring issues

will sooner or later burn out one's enjoyment of the game once it's somewhat finished.

Alpha Tester
76 posts

i'm agree with Retia said this game is nowhere to be finished  and it being pushed out to milking the money out of fanboi  and this module combind with slow, and fraustating match it could be end the game in long term

well i think  the game itself in CBT is much much better in many thing and the current state and many thing is worse than current state

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

I play a few games every day or so. That's why I'm only at tier 3 (USN CA and IJN DD) and 4 (USN BB). Plus I went o/s 1st July and only got back 25th.

Not going to burn out (fire mechanic notwithstanding) and nor am I spending money.

WG will have to do a LOT to change my view on spending money. I rather doubt they can, frankly.

Plenty of things to work on, but I already suspect they'll do another WoT where largely all they do is produce more and more ships and nothing much else. One thing they could do, for example, is address the de-synch bug I and others have been writing about SINCE ~7th JUNE FFS. But no, not even a reply.

Amused to see the bacon suggestion was so popular, and doubly so that it was added as an option.

Cheers

p.s. you really need to limit people to selecting only ONE option or the poll becomes entirely worthless unless the idea is to see how people rate several options.

Edited by Steeltrap

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

well the people asked for Bacon and thus they receive THE BACON

but see how easy that was to add the bacon now why the hell cant WG keep adding updates and the fixes to the game as soon as they fix them rather than making everyone wait so long before applying a patch

power to the people :-)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

well the people asked for Bacon and thus they receive THE BACON

but see how easy that was to add the bacon now why the hell cant WG keep adding updates and the fixes to the game as soon as they fix them rather than making everyone wait so long before applying a patch

power to the people :-)

Because patches actually need to be tested before being rolled out, or else they might break other things. It's not as easy as snapping your fingers and implementing something.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

You mean like introducing a de-synch issue in 0.3.1.3? Then doing nothing about it and not answering questions?

Is that the sort of thing they're trying to avoid?

If it is, they're failing.

22 posts
27 battles

Bacon is love. Bacon is life

But on a more serious note, the core gameplay is good. They do need to work on a few more things before it reaches full potential.

Also, the music is awesome. I give my full support towards the people who composed the audio for the game.  OST 12 and 34 are just so good to listen to as well as that piano when you go into the profile page at port.

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

When the devs say it's almost complete, they mean the base mechanics. New content will always keep coming so that will never be "complete" per se.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

When the devs say it's almost complete, they mean the base mechanics. New content will always keep coming so that will never be "complete" per se.

Yeah mate, but what about the bacon???????  :hiding:

Sign in to follow this