You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Karnneo

American/Japanese DD Suggestion

7 comments in this topic

[PANZA]
Alpha Tester
38 posts
1,112 battles

I really like the US DD's.  especially how they compare to the japanese.  Each nation has a strength and a weakness that allows you to pick what suits you. 

What i would like to see is a bit of customization within the DD.

For the US I'd like to see the option of higher Velocity guns with a slight damage increase or  faster firing rate (slower velocity) with the bonus of adding to the AA defense of the ship.    The Nickolas has this with the 2 variations in it's gun an I think it should be an option on all US DD's.

Edited by Karnneo

1,230 posts
2,418 battles

I really like the US DD's.  especially how they compare to the japanese.  Each nation has a strength and a weakness that allows you to pick what suits you. 

What i would like to see is a bit of customization within the DD.

For the US I'd like to see the option of higher Velocity guns with a slight damage increase or  faster firing rate (slower velocity) with the bonus of adding to the AA defense of the ship.    The Nickolas has this with the 2 variations in it's gun an I think it should be an option on all US DD's.

U know, I don't understand why WG nerfed USN DDs guns. Their torps is already terrible, and they make guns terrible too, lol

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

U know, I don't understand why WG nerfed USN DDs guns. Their torps is already terrible, and they make guns terrible too, lol

Overally (wait, is that even a Word??), they somehow keep Nerfing DD

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Overally (wait, is that even a Word??), they somehow keep Nerfing DD

Despite being the weakest for quite some time now and had like the least tolerance towards mistakes.