You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wolvenworks

"National" voiceovers

11 comments in this topic

80 posts
455 battles

Will we have them "national" voices like in WoT (eg: japanese ships with a japanese voice instead of the current english-speaking one)?

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I would really like two national voice overs though, one in english (IMHO its pleasant listening to Brits, ANZ, Germans and Japs speak english with their accents showing) and the other their national ones.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

(Waiting for Kancolle Voice Mod and be satisfied)

speaking of which, since WG has brofisted with Arpeggio (official vpacks when?), would the hope of the KanColle JPdevs brofisted with WG be possible? it would be funny to hear Myoko fussing about her fire or Kongo being herself when she sank her battleship colleagues.

Beta Tester
57 posts
3,018 battles

agreed i would like this but russian speak russian etc etc i dont want a japanese speak english with the accent

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

what 'strayn accent you talkin'

I would really like two national voice overs though, one in english (IMHO its pleasant listening to Brits, ANZ, Germans and Japs speak english with their accents showing) and the other their national ones.

bout mate? 

Super Tester
1,677 posts

... oh wow, that sounded like it melted the accents I remembered from friends in AU, dead.