Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

MM is acting up again or it just my badluck?

7 comments in this topic

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

well i played from this morning to kill my boredom but,, it seems that MM is acting up again,, it always give enemies team a CV (if not Hiryuu then Ryuujou or Independence) while my team got none,, from 16 battle that i had,, 6 of em without  CV on my team and 8 in a row on the same map (Two Brother),, only got 1 SS because it already pissed me off (sorry my headphone)

26 posts
1,513 battles

The MM is pretty poorly done...Many times over the last few days, ive been in matches where one side has a carrier, the other side does not....

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Its been like that since CBT, The common opinion on the forums since CBT has been that they need to make it so MM will not allow an uneven amount of carriers on either team. if there is only 1 carrier in the que for 5 minutes he can pick another ship to play, i think everyone agrees with that. 

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

Its been like that since CBT, The common opinion on the forums since CBT has been that they need to make it so MM will not allow an uneven amount of carriers on either team. if there is only 1 carrier in the que for 5 minutes he can pick another ship to play, i think everyone agrees with that. 

i vote for that option,, or he can wait for another same tier carrier and start the battle since tier different in carrier is too bad,, one tier higher than you mean doom and sweet snack when the enemies is lower

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

aw dang,, it's acting up again.....

they should put a longer waiting time on CV's MM,, it sck when you get (Edited) by Ranger

Derogatory Comments, Post Edited, User Sanctioned

~lengxv6 

Edited by lengxv6

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Now if only I could find the 'archive' (or anyone else could for that matter) I'd direct you to a thread I made on 'MM principles' where I waffled on about several rules that would make for ideal MM as I see it based on years of observations and writing about it in WoT (they've more or less done a copy/paste from there I suspect which is why we see many of the same issues).

Anyone know where that archive is?

Anyone?

Conan?

Edited by Steeltrap

Sign in to follow this