You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bloody_Pirate

WE NEED MATCHMAKING SYSTEM

18 comments in this topic

12 posts
353 battles

since all the famous games are competitive 5v5 game mode

Its really good when this game also comes to that 5v5 match making or 8v8 how ever team mates should have an option to team up more than 3 in a division !!!

Please Look in to it

Cheers !

Super Tester
1,677 posts

in this type of game though, I don't think 5 v 5 will suffice. it most likely will pick in esports style of 7 v 7 or 8 v 8 but I personally would like a 10 v 10 match.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

This game won't ever work from an e-sports perspective, too much RNG and far too slow-paced, so I don't really see why adding a 5v5 or 8v8 mode would have any benefit, not to mention the maps are much too big for that many players.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

too much RNG

That's what people say about WoT, yet WG has been pushing for WoT e-sports for a long time.

I can't remember the last time I watched a WoT e-sports stream, but I remember one of the metas being having batchat arties, or something along those lines. (As you can probably tell, I don't pay attention to e-sports that much)

12 posts
353 battles

in this type of game though, I don't think 5 v 5 will suffice. it most likely will pick in esports style of 7 v 7 or 8 v 8 but I personally would like a 10 v 10 match.

you re argument still more than 3 in a division,, so we need a bigger slot match making

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

you re argument still more than 3 in a division,, so we need a bigger slot match making

No we dont, divisions larger than 3 are too OP and and can completely dominate a match. For randoms thats not really a good idea, which is why there are separate team battle modes in WoT.

12 posts
353 battles

This game won't ever work from an e-sports perspective, too much RNG and far too slow-paced, so I don't really see why adding a 5v5 or 8v8 mode would have any benefit, not to mention the maps are much too big for that many players.

mate World or tanks has competitive perspective and that game also slow yet still people love it 

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

mate World or tanks has competitive perspective and that game also slow yet still people love it 

I watched their "WoT world championship".

Every battle was like watching a Zerg rush from Star Craft.

Had about as much to do with tank warfare as a game of Scrabble.

I suppose that explains why WoT has become dumber by the year and increasingly like CoD in tank shapes, however.

Edited by Steeltrap

Super Tester
802 posts

The difference between World of tanks E-Sports, and World of Warships' potential as an e-sport is that 3 minutes into either game, WoT will actually have some action while WoWS is still setting up it's chess pieces. The biggest issue with earlier versions of WGL was that teams would camp in opposite corners of the map; utterly boring. I don't doubt they'll be tournaments for WoWS but as an E-Sport I don't see any appeal.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

5v5 Random match ... nah ... it will take forever to find enemy

but maybe it will be in team battle mode like WoT ... but i don't think it will come soon

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

In world of tanks it doesn't take 7 minutes for the heavies to get to one side of the map.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

In world of tanks it doesn't take 7 minutes for the heavies to get to one side of the map.

And how many 'real' heavies do you see in major competitions?