Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Krieg

Tier IV Cruiser Contest

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Unfortunately it's on the NA server:          :unsure:

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/tier-iv-cruiser-contest/

On the bright side, that means these things will be in play for us in the near future as well.

I'd like to give WG a :honoring: for all in game contests that do not require a replay or screenshot submission. That makes everyone's life easier.

Looking forward to the first Asia contest :coin:

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

To enter, you must use a tier IV cruiser (Kuma or Phoenix)

I wonder, does Yubari and Iwaki Alpha also count, or has Wargaming NA completely forgotten about those two?

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I wonder, does Yubari and Iwaki Alpha also count, or has Wargaming NA completely forgotten about those two?

I was wondering that as well. I could see it being either way lol.

15 posts

My guess is that most of the top contestants gonna be in Kumas, the Phoenix is a bit underwhelming.

Wut? It's AWESOME.

It had Loads of Guns AND the best feature is that it had nowhere it can't shoot. She had Separated guns on each side making her Truely awesome in dogfight as it can fire no matter what angle it is.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Wut? It's AWESOME.

It had Loads of Guns AND the best feature is that it had nowhere it can't shoot. She had Separated guns on each side making her Truely awesome in dogfight as it can fire no matter what angle it is.

Only 5 guns per broad side though, and torpedo is worse than Kuma.

Both ships are paper, although the Phoenix seems to be taller and more prone to being hit.

From my perspective, you can get better games if you don't be the front liner, at that point being good at dogfight isn't really necessary.

15 posts

Only 5 guns per broad side though, and torpedo is worse than Kuma.

Both ships are paper, although the Phoenix seems to be taller and more prone to being hit.

From my perspective, you can get better games if you don't be the front liner, at that point being good at dogfight isn't really necessary.

Kuma is a better Mid Range Fighter - Phoneix is an Excellent Brawler.

Guess the meta is to camp Blue line, so obviously there will be more Kuma I guess :trollface:

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

good event but I think even it available for Asia, I probably skip it since I have pass tier IV and It not have acc.crew training yet, so feel like i'm too lazy to go down and play tier IV again ...

Sign in to follow this