Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GrandeRossa

Kill Assist System

10 comments in this topic

10 posts
263 battles

Honestly, I'm getting tired of having my targets stolen. Like, melting an enemy ships' HP due to citadel hits then suddenly while you're reloading another ship will steal the kill. I hope the devs will develop a Kill Assist System, and the experience and coins you receive is based oh how much damage you dealt on the ship. It may sound greedy to rant because someone stole your kill but its kinda unfair because you totally did your best to kill a ship for xp then another team mate stole those precious xp because your guns are still reloading and receiving nothing in return for the effort. DEVS PLEASE READ THIS FOR THE SAKE OF FAIRNESS

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Honestly, I'm getting tired of having my targets stolen. Like, melting an enemy ships' HP due to citadel hits then suddenly while you're reloading another ship will steal the kill. I hope the devs will develop a Kill Assist System, and the experience and coins you receive is based oh how much damage you dealt on the ship. It may sound greedy to rant because someone stole your kill but its kinda unfair because you totally did your best to kill a ship for xp then another team mate stole those precious xp because your guns are still reloading and receiving nothing in return for the effort. DEVS PLEASE READ THIS FOR THE SAKE OF FAIRNESS

This is already how it is in the game. Damage provides the most experience and coins.

If you're not getting exp and coins for shooting at a ship, you're not dealing enough damage to it.

167 posts
776 battles

Hi,

Thank  you for the suggestion however as the Syanda mentioned earlier, that's how you earned the XP/Credit and afraid not if you didn't get the kill. Just keep damage as much as you can.

Regards,

L.S

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Yes, the amount of damage you deal determines how much rewards you get out of it. Do take note though, it's PERCENTAGE-BASED, which means killing a full health Destroyer gives the same amount of reward as killing a full health Battleship.

Also, getting the actual kill gives you additional 15% reward, so killing a full health ship is actually 115%.

Although the reward is not liner, killing 2 full health ship doesn't give you 2 times reward of killing 1 full health ship. It's something like killing 3 ships gives you 2 times reward of 1 ship, something along that line.

I might translate that RU dev post about reward mechanics soon.

3 posts
680 battles

Some matches I'll get 60 hits, a couple of citadel breaches and do 20k odd damage but not a single kill. That's the game, and it doesn't bother me one bit. Matches like that i usually end up in the top 2 for XP and coins

48 posts
1,729 battles

I'm actually hoping for Team EXP, encouraging all players to participate in capping, sinking, and the likes. Although am not sure though if this will minimize the personal agenda every player has since the EXPs will be collective, neither on how will the implementation will be if ever this has been approved. AFKers will receive the minimum for non-participation. Just an idea.

Sign in to follow this