Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gorbon_Rubsay

How ships need to die

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Fade to grey is such an anticlimax,  especially if it happens out of the blue.... 

This is how ships need to die:

[content removed]

If this was what getting torpedoed looked like in game I would chase torpedo bombers and promise to turn of my AA guns if they would just choose me!

(In all seriousness, a satisfying death would make succumbing to that 6th wave of torpedo bombers a lot less frustrating)

Found this on a WOW inspired wiki veg out session, sorry if its been posted already.

Just watched nearly a thousand men die within a couple seconds.

Poor blokes, you can see many of them attempting to get off the deck just before the explosion :(

Quote updated.

~amade

Its pink now amade. I have spoken. Don't kill me its still kinda a form of red.. just more fabulous.

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

I get what you're trying to say, but as Fear the Reaper said thats over 800 men we just saw die :(:ohmy:,  war is never fun and we should appreciate that reality while we enjoy the the virtual world of gaming.

53 posts
526 battles

I think the experience of killing some one really is  situational or upbringing.

people these days are a lot more desensitised to violence movies video games do have a effect on how you process things does not necessarily make you pre-disposed but it has a effect on how people process things.

And it all really depends how you define the person your in conflict with. Hate has definitive effect.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

There's a reason why crew models (or even sprites) weren't put into the game. However, there's no problem with wanting more spectacular explosions as long as there's no human figures involved in it.

Beta Tester
257 posts
4,245 battles

Can we populate our decks with cutesy anime characters instead? Maybe some anime sharks to swarm them after the ship goes down? Any mod makers game? <evil grin>

Sign in to follow this