You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvilJade

Last days for blue liners

19 comments in this topic

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

In couple of days patch 0.4.0.4 will stop all the blue lining scum that have been cheating in the game :) 

Maintenance Start: 28 07 2015 @ 05:00  UTC+8
Maintenance End: 28 07 2015 @ 06:30 UTC+8

"Added a new invisible impenetrable border at the edge of the map, now no part of the ship can end up beyond this borderline. Available on the “Ocean” and “Islands” maps only"

There are other interesting changes as well. Check the link below.

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-0404-patchnotes/ 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Just last days for blue liners on those maps. They can still do it everyplace else........

(for now :sceptic:)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Patch notes have been updated.

section removed

"Added a new invisible impenetrable border at the edge of the map, now no part of the ship can end up beyond this borderline. Available on the “Ocean” and “Islands” maps only"

edit (9:45am ACST)

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-0404-patchnotes/

appears to be back again....

Edited by dead_man_walking

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Have you check that url correctly? Seems page not found...

kclsv9X.jpg

Be careful lest you spark another submarine thread... :sceptic:

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Be careful lest you spark another submarine thread... :sceptic:

nope,thats just a background image. Don't want anyway

Beta Tester
30 posts
1,433 battles

The blue fiends are riding the blue monkey harder and longer than ever today! I counted 9 people in one game all on the blue line.... it was so bad it was funny!

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,226 battles

The blue fiends are riding the blue monkey harder and longer than ever today! I counted 9 people in one game all on the blue line.... it was so bad it was funny!

If you have torps fire them straight down the blue line,It works surprisingly often.:D

43 posts
1,280 battles

didnt help with blue line Cheap.Cheating,mother loving, shiphead cowards wer at it so bad today on all maps i played.

giving up on wg ever doing anything any time soon, so just taken to trashing the skunks on the chat till they cant think to play hahaha.... shame on the cowards

easy to see how they got high tier ships so fast

did the new patch even come out? didnt see any changes ( maybe more blue linners)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

The blue line system is still being worked, was suppose to be in last patch, but the system was removed to be reworked.

If you trash talk players in chat, and get reported, you will be chat banned for abuse (trash talk is a form of abuse) so be very careful.

43 posts
1,280 battles

not trashing as being an a$$ but like " hows it feel to ride the wall ( players name ) ?"

little digs to get them unfocused.

yeah of course with the way this game is more people would be banned for trash talk that many people do, rather than for blue lining which 9 out of 10 people hate.

smart way to deal with things.

[1AN-E]
Beta Tester
1 post
774 battles

Leng I'd have to agree that if you have consistent blue liners then calling them on it and informing them of how low their skill level is seems quite fair to me...they abuse the game we call them cheaters with no skill.......if that gets me banned from the game then great, i'll take my money to other games that actually do something about hacks/cheats or making modifications to the game to stop the scum who abuse it....

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

we know, still nothing we can do about it though. And before anyone asks, still no update on what will be done to reduce/eliminate the blue liners, I still vote for the Kraken

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

we know, still nothing we can do about it though. And before anyone asks, still no update on what will be done to reduce/eliminate the blue liners, I still vote for the Kraken

Kraken is the best !