You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BlackHawk83

Troll Platoon

18 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Ouch, Kongo butt hurt much

I doubt anyone's happy v 2 tier 10s with none on their side.

Especially as one is a CV and the other side has none.

I wrote about all this ages ago in 'Some MM principles' or whatever.

Deleted, of course. LOL.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Deleted, of course. LOL.

You mean archived, with the alpha stuff... cos you know... alpha stuff...

But by all means continue 

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

You mean stuck somewhere none of the authors can access, nor can any others? It's such a good archive I've asked for 2 threads in particular to be restored. Which they've not.

Might as well be a bin cos, you know, not being able to be accessed by the authors isn't really within the spirit of an archive, is it?

But by all means continue to pretend putting things out of reach of anyone, with no notice that this would occur, was of course done as a service for all to continue the discussions that had been going on beforehand.

I particularly like how the bugs section was deleted with no reference to the status of said things nor any means of our checking. Which is a bit annoying if you paid money and haven't been able to play since the update 0.3.1.3 of 5th June. Doubly so when there were multiple contributors giving supporting information. It's almost as though they thought something might happen. So did support; when contacted they told people to write a post in that thread.

Which equally has been 'archived'. But, hey, if 'alpha' bugs (by the way, those are CB stuff, not alpha) magically all were fixed by the act of changing to OB then I can see why they'd no longer be on display.

Except they weren't, were they? That specific bug is game breaking and has been there, as I said, since 5th June. I have little doubt there are others.

Dress it up however you like, Chappo, but it's appalling customer interaction. It's also rather stupid in the case of bugs. I've been around long enough not to expect any better from WG, but that won't stop me mentioning it. 

Maybe someone, somewhere will give a [redacted]. even if it seems you don't.

Edited by Steeltrap

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

How hard would it honestly be for MM to take a single look at the population of a battle tier, decide it wasnt going to be viable and switch the ships in queue into co op mode? I guess for once WG are thinking long term, and have decided that this problem will sort itself out in a few months when the higher tiers become more populated... Pretty shitty for the people who have to deal with it for now though.

Beta Tester
257 posts
4,253 battles

"Archived" and hidden from view might as well be deleted...

This is how you archive forum sections correctly (from your EU partners).

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/forum/156-open-forum-archived/

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

on tier points the team with more players actually has a tier 6 worth of points over the team with the 2 tier 10s....

Can you elaborate more on this statement?

Alpha Tester
982 posts

add up the tiers on each side

lh team has 6 more points than rh team (55 v 49)

If this were a clan war battle I'd give side A a big advantage just in the sheer weight of HE spam.

If this was a pub match (which it is) I'd give side B the advantage as A simply won't work together as a team.

I would have loved it if he had included the post action report as well.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

add up the tiers on each side

lh team has 6 more points than rh team (55 v 49)

MM Weight doesnt scale linearly with tier in tanks, I dont see why it would in boats.

Assuming they cut and pasted their tanks model, the team with the tier Xs has about 50% more MM weight.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Battle_Mechanics#Vehicle_Weight

22 posts
27 battles

Don't worry. When you are outnumbered 10:14 and your team consists of tier 4s and 5s while they have tier 6s and 7s, you know its gonna be a long day

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Don't worry. When you are outnumbered 10:14 and your team consists of tier 4s and 5s while they have tier 6s and 7s, you know its gonna be a long day

Assuming the enemies aren't all bots it should be a short day.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

If this were a clan war battle I'd give side A a big advantage just in the sheer weight of HE spam.

If this was a pub match (which it is) I'd give side B the advantage as A simply won't work together as a team.

I would have loved it if he had included the post action report as well.

I this case Tier 10 CV would dominated the match anyways, even with combination of all the Tier 7 CAs its too hardly to defense against such a high tier planes, so i guess WG should equal the CV tier and number but i doubt it could happend. :D:D:D