Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

When 2 blue liners meet together...

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

We have seen too many blue liners ramming each other when they meet together on the borderline.

Their ship model will often turn upside down when they collide and one of them will be like "attached" to another ship and get dragged.

But what happens if the ship who drag the other is sink :D ?

r4eDQ3V.png

j9jXOyV.png

5TbbwNE.png

I60blZX.png

LSYgpdt.png

FR4fhDK.png

2ZQcA26.png

So the cruiser got dragged into the deep sea after he collide with CV and the CV sunk :v

Of course while he is in deep sea, no damage can be dealt to him.

Seems he can't move his own ship too, lol

Not sure if I am be able to post the replay file here, since it contain names of player who violate in game rules.

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
1,677 posts

lulwut.

but personally IMHO, I really hate the blue line when I'm trying to run away because it makes you stick. makes the Battleship film's club haul look fantastic.

Super Tester
802 posts

Not sure if I am be able to post the replay file here, since it contain names of player who violate in game rules.

Well unless you're actually going to name them I don't think there's anything wrong. I need this replay for... personal reasons.

17 posts
1,580 battles

alCQLhy.jpg

You know what really made me angry during that battle? Our team managed to sink every single enemy ships, except that undead Atago.

We couldn't give any damage to that ship, even torpedoes didn't work.

In the end, the opposite team won the battle since they earned enough capture points. We could win that round if that Atago didn't cause that exploit.

That was totally bulls***.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

Well unless you're actually going to name them I don't think there's anything wrong. I need this replay for... personal reasons.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/246242103/20150726_205029_PJSC038-Atago-1944_16_OC_bees_to_honey.wowsreplay

there you go :3

Sign in to follow this