Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_PanzerKeil_

So let me get this straight

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
208 battles

From my previous question, Basic and Advanced Fire Training works not just on secondary, but on main guns that fits the criteria too. 

Now it's about equipment, specifically Main Battery Mod 2.

0NDkMNQ.jpg

So this thing actually makes your gun load slower based on its description "+10% Main Battery Loading Time", does it not? GAk9kfP.gif

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I believe there's another one that do the reverse in Tier 9+ BBs and the Arkansas - But Yes it will negatively affect your turret turn time.

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I believe there's another one that do the reverse in Tier 8+ BBs and the Arkansas - But Yes it will negatively affect your turret turn time.

aint that the main gun accuracy thing?

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

aint that the main gun accuracy thing?

There's two variant of the positive-negative upgrades.

One gives +aim time, -reload. The other gives +reload, -aim time.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I believe there's another one that do the reverse in Tier 8+ BBs and the Arkansas - But Yes it will negatively affect your turret turn time.

That's for tier9 and above. -12% reload time (buff) and -17% turret rotation speed (nerf).

Tier 8 gets new slot that includes detection range concealment range module.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

That's for tier9 and above. -12% reload time (buff) and -17% turret rotation speed (nerf).

Tier 8 gets new slot that includes detection range concealment range module.

Arkansas got all of the equipment slot as well I think :hiding:

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

People are still getting confused by this?

Yes as it's needlessly confusingly written.

I believe it's in the list of UI changes that was requested (assuming that excellent thread wasn't deleted as well).

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I believe it's in the list of UI changes that was requested (assuming that excellent thread wasn't deleted as well).

It's pinned on top in GD.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Perhaps it would be less confusing if it was worded "10% slower main battery loading time" and "15% faster main battery aiming speed".

I do agree that the wording for this is poorly constructed, this tooltip description doesn't help with elucidating the effects of the upgrade.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Perhaps it would be less confusing if it was worded "10% slower main battery loading time" and "15% faster main battery aiming speed".

I do agree that the wording for this is poorly constructed, this tooltip description doesn't help with elucidating the effects of the upgrade.

Exactly. Even better would be something along the lines you've suggested, but ALSO colour code buffs as green and nerfs as red.

There are a couple of clumsy ones we all identified and are in the thread referenced earlier. Worth looking at if you've not.

WG is not great at data/information presentation. Using tier both as level of vehicle AND level of battle is another data presentation 1.01 fail, for example.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Exactly. Even better would be something along the lines you've suggested, but ALSO colour code buffs as green and nerfs as red.

There are a couple of clumsy ones we all identified and are in the thread referenced earlier. Worth looking at if you've not.

WG is not great at data/information presentation. Using tier both as level of vehicle AND level of battle is another data presentation 1.01 fail, for example.

Been suggested in Beta about the clarity of their descriptions for positive and negative stats when installing upgrade.

(Until now, still nothing :/)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Been suggested in Beta about the clarity of their descriptions for positive and negative stats when installing upgrade.

(Until now, still nothing :/)

Then go to work SuperTesters! :P

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

You have to remember WoT initially presented data in the garage as though vehicles had 121% trained crews. They also didn't alter based on actual crew level or modules such as rammers etc.

Took forever to get that changed.

You'd have hoped they'd learned from that, but then WG has a perverse attitude when it comes to sharing vital in-game info with players compared with many other games I could mention. 

Beta Tester
99 posts
345 battles

From my previous question, Basic and Advanced Fire Training works not just on secondary, but on main guns that fits the criteria too. 

Now it's about equipment, specifically Main Battery Mod 2.

0NDkMNQ.jpg

So this thing actually makes your gun load slower based on its description "+10% Main Battery Loading Time", does it not? GAk9kfP.gif

Oh wow, I never noticed. I just mounted it regardless, not realizing that it probably made my BBs reload much slower...

How foolish was I in closed beta...Should've known it was too good to be true.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

And this is why I choose Gun accuracy instead of the Turret turn :D

because most BB's have 25ish to 24ish cooldown when firing, adding that module will increase it to 30sec cooldown :D

also, accuracy helps if your BB has a lot of guns (namely Fusou) and watch your AP's or HE's do crit damage and citadel hits :great: and also you can spam more shells, albeit slower

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Put it this way, reloading faster helps with almost every shot you do. Faster turret rotation helps how many times per battle? Also, if you are in a BB and are constantly finding your turrets not in position to shoot - you are doing it the wrong way. :sceptic:

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Oh, I think it both buff to reload and aiming ... damn  .... good that i didn't mount any .... big misunderstood 

btw... did aiming time the same as turrent rotate ?

Sign in to follow this