Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

Match making

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I will just say that the match making in this game is just awful sometimes. My New York have been fightings Nagato and Fuso multiple times and i always die with in one or two salvo :(

For the One-shot, that is if you show your broad side and not move (Sail in a straight line) to make yourself an easy target. Angle your ship just like in Tanks and always move around.

MM wise - There is some issue with MM right now but not on BBs, but BB had (I think) +3/-3 (If not At least +/-2) MM - so It's normal.

New York is Tier 5 - Nagato is Tier 7 (+2) - Fuso is Tier 6 (+1).

Edited by Alvin1020

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Not to mention, seeing a tier VII battleship in a tier V battleship is fine. Your guns have the range and penetration to score on them, and you can oneshots them too, with a bit of skill and/or good aiming. Seeing higher tier ships isn't a death sentence.

And yeah, BBs see up to 2 tiers higher, unless player population is low or someone tries to pull a troll platoon.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

And yeah, BBs see up to 2 tiers higher, unless player population is low or someone tries to pull a troll platoon.

Actually, BB can see up to 3 tiers higher, not 2. This applies to all BB of all tiers. The Kawachi and South Carolina can see tier 6, working as intended.

WG is drunk. :hiding:

12 posts
318 battles

Its hard to play bb when the majority of players in a battle is 2 -3 tier above you. Like my experience in my kawachi, the majority of the ships are 5 and 6. Im the only 3 my team and 1 t3 on the opposite team . Since its a bb, its hard to move and dodge enemy attacks. And also enemy planes should also be avoided as much as possible. Here's the real problem, my kawachi is out of range and can't shoot the enemies. I ended with poor battle performance since i can't fire the enemy who has range advantage. I do hope the mm algorithm in different classes change in the future.

Edited by ejama

167 posts
776 battles

I will just say that the match making in this game is just awful sometimes. My New York have been fightings Nagato and Fuso multiple times and i always die with in one or two salvo :(

Do not show your broad side to enemy unless you want to shoot at them.

Always lock your guns to the enemy direction, Ctrl+X / Shift+X when you're sailing.

L.S

Sign in to follow this