You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OkitaShougo

Anyone know blog where can i buy warships replica?

25 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Replica? You mean Models of Warships?

If it is there Surely there are some Toy/Model shop sell those things, no matter where you are. :hiding:

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,677 posts

well online stores do. as a matter of fact, I remember Italeri which already had a brofist with WG not too long ago had released exact tanks with the same decals in World of Tanks as part of their scale model collab had announced the KM Bismarck as one of their World of Warship scale models. I think they're going to kick it off into the market when Bismarck (and Germany by extension hopefully) will emerge from the RUdev drawing boards in the aim of a double release.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Please guys, i dont know where can i buy something like that, i need blog that i can trust.

Just go to your local hobby shop and pick up a ship model, always more satisfying building it yourself :) 

Beta Tester
42 posts
1,375 battles

:v in my country to many fake warships model :v , my friend buy Bismarck and that bismarck didnt even look like bismarck :v , there is no place for the Nazi logo in the front , and turret just to close to the front :v, so i decide to buy it online.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

By replica you mean models like these?

M4HZV9Pl.jpg

Anyway, if you're new to ship modelling, I really suggest getting Tamiya's. Price may be super steep but its newbie friendly. 

Edited by Makise_Kuristina

Beta Tester
19 posts
249 battles

Some good online stores are Hobbylink Japan, LuckyModel, or BNA Model World in Australia if your down under.

As others have said, Tamiya is a good place to start, Hasegawa also makes decent waterline models. Trumpeter make some interesting subjects (got a HMS Dreadnought on order), but IIRC they're not as newbie friendly. Similar with HobbyBoss. Aifix has some ship subjects, they're older and fiddly, but with some nice subjects

Beta Tester
30 posts
1,433 battles

By replica you mean models like these?

M4HZV9Pl.jpg

Anyway, if you're new to ship modelling, I really suggest getting Tamiya's. Price may be super steep but its newbie friendly. 

what scale are those? they are like midget models :D cool little collection none the less tho

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

what scale are those? they are like midget models :D cool little collection none the less tho

They're mockups for Peter Jackson's next movie, The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Navies.

Beta Tester
30 posts
1,433 battles

They're mockups for Peter Jackson's next movie, The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Navies.

rofl! :D

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

1/700

Nachi and Takao are about the length of A4 paper

Did you use duct tape instead of cement glue?

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

I use Tamiya Extra Thin Cement. Those yellow tape are Tamiya's masking tape. I use it to dry fit the parts together and also track wat ever changes needs to be done if needed

Oh ok, so that were not finish yet..... Would love to see it when finished... But it woul be splendid if you posted it on the Fan zone section, I would post mines....

Beta Tester
30 posts
1,433 battles

I normally frequent General Discussion and Off Topic

When your finished painting and detailing make sure to post the finished piccys up :D