Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

Planes bugs ARGHHHHH

3 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Ok so the most annoying bug for any CV captains is that planes deal no damage whatsoever. I am sure that many CV captains have use a squadron of dive bombers to attack an enemy ship and while the planes do attack the target no bomb was release and no damage will be dealt. WTF ? I manually bombed an enemy CV right in the middle of her deck, i did everything right and no bombs were dropped, bullshit right? Secondly, fighters, exactly the same problem, they engage an enemy squadron of fighters, use all of their ammunition and no planes will be shot down........... meanwhile the enemy fighters are having fun tearing you apart. I sent in two squadron of fighters on a tier 4 carrier's fighters squadron and they just got shot to shit because they deal no damage to the enemy planes. Torpedo bombers have no problem with causing damage though.

Excessive Caps In Title. Edited. User Warned.

~Madiba127

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Always keep in mind that RNG can be trolling sometimes. If the enemy ship was maneuvering then there is a high chance that no bomb would hit. And lower tier fighters always lose to higher tier fighters. So don't try to intercept a squadron of enemy tier V fighters with your tier IV fighters. You're just gonna waste your planes.

Sign in to follow this