Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tinybear

blue lines and maps

7 comments in this topic

7 posts
4,126 battles

This blue line starting to get me off,people don't play the game the ships all go to this stup... blue line, why your guys don't make a long reef so ships can't cross and if the ships go there they have something solid to hit not just a crap line and how about doing a night fight and a fog day fight this will create a bit more challenger to all.

I'm sorry if I was a bit rude about the lines but is getting a bit silly thank you.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

They will use invisible wall in Ocean And Island map in the next pathc

Now we can wait the respond and the comment about that

Edited by Harpoon01

1,230 posts
2,367 battles

This blue line starting to get me off,people don't play the game the ships all go to this stup... blue line, why your guys don't make a long reef so ships can't cross and if the ships go there they have something solid to hit not just a crap line and how about doing a night fight and a fog day fight this will create a bit more challenger to all.

I'm sorry if I was a bit rude about the lines but is getting a bit silly thank you.

Patient!, it'll be fixed soon

P.S. I hate blue liners too

[151ST]
In-Training Moderator
95 posts
4,643 battles

Hi Tinybear,

Please see the following link regarding the in-game blue line.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/7513-blue-line-abuse-discussion/page__pid__108984__st__60#entry108984

Whilst I understand your frustrations, I recommend you check the forums for related threads before initiating a new one on the same topic. :-)

Cheers

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

What?... As a destroyer player, i love blue line. Why? Simple... Cowards often try to take advantage of the blue line to avoid enemy fire. I just wait for those cowards, fire a salvo of torps along the blue line... Most torps will hit. Ships sailing along the blue line usually don't have enough time to maneuver. Unless the torps get spotted from afar.

Sign in to follow this