Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Epic first win ;')

11 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

I used to laugh those teamkillers, till I took a arrow in the knee torp from the back,

5IQG0kc.png

DuonREo.png

RIpOmgn.png

rip first win :') :(

in a Tier 4 battle.

Name and Shame, Post Edited, Used Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

I used to laugh those teamkillers, till I took a arrow in the knee torp from the back,

5IQG0kc.png

(edited)

in a Tier 4 battle.

That was, :)

Epic Teamkill,

Anyways, you are good at this warships game!

Quote Updated

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

74 posts
3,225 battles

I accidentally torpedoed someone yesterday. Didn't sink him, and it was in the heat of battle. I'd launched my torps at a rather distant enemy and his battleship moved into their path and was hit. 

He responded to this by landing a couple of HE shells on my cruiser, deliberately.

The point is, if there'd been a way, I'd have apologised to the guy for hitting him. The game is not good at encouraging communication between players.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

5IQG0kc.png

(edited)

in a Tier 4 battle.

How the heck he aimed it so accurate??? You don't have the indicator to aim at allies right?...

Well... It's impossible to dodge torp from an ally. Especially when he deliberately doing that. Usually you don't expect that to come.

Quote Updated

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

How the heck he aimed it so accurate??? You don't have the indicator to aim at allies right?...

Well... It's impossible to dodge torp from an ally. Especially when he deliberately doing that. Usually you don't expect that to come.

It appears that the cruiser was aiming at the BB at F8.

The OP then sailed into them and got sunk.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

It appears that the cruiser was aiming at the BB at F8.

The OP then sailed into them and got sunk.

I got my ship parked there over 30secs.

btw the cruiser is Tenryuu, her torp can;t reach that BB at 8km

74 posts
3,225 battles

Slightly off-topic, but what is the effective range of a torpedo? If we knew, it might stop us from firing them at targets we can't hit, and inadvertently hitting our own ships in the process.

:)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Slightly off-topic, but what is the effective range of a torpedo? If we knew, it might stop us from firing them at targets we can't hit, and inadvertently hitting our own ships in the process.

:)

Look it up in your port. Right side of the screen, torpedoes tab. In-game, when you select torpedoes, a white dotted circle around your ship on the minimap shows you the maximum range of your torpedoes.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

Look it up in your port. Right side of the screen, torpedoes tab. In-game, when you select torpedoes, a white dotted circle around your ship on the minimap shows you the maximum range of your torpedoes.

Also when you are in game, simply hold your Ctrl button to have your cursor on, then hover your cursor on the torpedo icon on the panel.

Sign in to follow this