Sign in to follow this  
R3negade

Let us to see other languages while using English Client ?

4 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

You can't see languages like Chinese, Korean etc. But not Thai, why?

Those boxes are so annoying lol

I would just prefer bunch of non-understandable languages more than it.

Even I can read Chinese but I just can't see it in the English Client

Hope dev. can give us options to have those languages shown in the game or somethings

1,230 posts
2,367 battles

You can't see languages like Chinese, Korean etc. But not Thai, why?

Those boxes are so annoying lol

I would just prefer bunch of non-understandable languages more than it.

Even I can read Chinese but I just can't see it in the English Client

Hope dev. can give us options to have those languages shown in the game or somethings

Soon, the language option might be added, anyways But not Thai?, Thai gaming population is currently stuck with tanks I expected. So, population isn't enough. It would be good if they add Thai, It'll make things easier for me, but I have no problem in understanding english.

Edited by Conkhead_12

Alpha Tester
16 posts
513 battles

Soon, the language option might be added, anyways But not Thai?, Thai gaming population is currently stuck with tanks I expected. So, population isn't enough. It would be good if they add Thai, It'll make things easier for me, but I have no problem in understanding english.

I think he is saying that he's unable to see Chinese and Korean characters in game chat but Thai characters are able to show up when he's using the English client

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

you still can see Thai in English Client

Sign in to follow this