You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
capt_cannonballs

cant login

14 comments in this topic

43 posts
1,280 battles

hi is there something wrong with my computer or the game servers?

i have not been able to login starting 2200 (utc+8) until now. yes never happend mins but its i know its only been less than half an hour but this is the first time its happened and was just wondering if its on my side or the server side ?

at login it says cannot connect to server try again later. i have tried about 15time but always the same thing.

thanks forum for any answers

7 posts
444 battles

Hey LS, 

it was happening last night still.  What is strange is that I can log in sometimes and I can choose my ship, look at modules, etc. When I go to launch the game the 'thinking' symbol comes up and it generally disconnects me back to log in.  Once or twice the symbol comes up but it's let me play the round, then disconnects me back to log in once the game concludes (before I see statistics). This only seems to happen for coop games. 

167 posts
776 battles

Hey LS, 

it was happening last night still.  What is strange is that I can log in sometimes and I can choose my ship, look at modules, etc. When I go to launch the game the 'thinking' symbol comes up and it generally disconnects me back to log in.  Once or twice the symbol comes up but it's let me play the round, then disconnects me back to log in once the game concludes (before I see statistics). This only seems to happen for coop games. 

May I ask what is the ISP (internet service provider) you're using and what is the speed for the connection?

L.S

7 posts
444 battles

Hi LS, 

This is only a recent problem and WOWs worked well since it went open beta. 
I'm with Australian provider iinet.  I'm on the NBN and get a pretty good connection:

4537125724.png

7 posts
444 battles

Hi All, 

Turns out it was my anti-virus (Kaspersky).  Even though I had firewall disabled, I did an uninstall and reinstall to fix it.