Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ProvoBob

Post Battle Team Score sheet

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

Ok, in the Team Score sheet we see how many ships sunk, how many aircraft shot down, XP earned and what awards have been earned.  But what about damage dealt?  Yes you might sink 3 ships, but were you the one to do most of the damage?  I got a kill today with one shot because the enemy ship was already near to death. Many games I have dealt out a lot of damage but haven't sunk everything I have pounded.

I know the column would be too big if you put in the actual damage figure, but what about a team placing for damage dealt?  You don't even have to number them.  Just have a column with a big D at the top and, when clicked on, will sort the list from most to least damage in descending order.

This may well show up those who are sitting back and letting others do the hard work before they come in to steal the kills.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

You can tell by the amt of exp they get.

Like you see someone without any kills be near the top of the exp , you know he/she did alot of dmg.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

This may well show up those who are sitting back and letting others do the hard work before they come in to steal the kills.

XP does a pretty good job of showing those people up already.

I would like to be able to check out the battle stats of other people in my games by clicking on their name though (as in WoT). Sometimes its nice to check out the crazy amount of damage someone with 2500 base has done.

Edited by karl0ssus1

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

XP does a pretty good job of showing those people up already.

I would like to be able to check out the battle stats of other people in my games by clicking on their name though (as in WoT). Sometimes its nice to check out the crazy amount of damage someone with 2500 base has done.

That would suit the task.  

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

You can tell by the amt of exp they get.

Like you see someone without any kills be near the top of the exp , you know he/she did alot of dmg.

But XP takes more than that into account.  It's a total of everything.  You get extra XP if you sink a ship.  But if others have done most of the damage, how do you know.  We don't get the breakdown like in WoT.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

But XP takes more than that into account.  It's a total of everything.  You get extra XP if you sink a ship.  But if others have done most of the damage, how do you know.  We don't get the breakdown like in WoT.

Similar to WoT afaik, but probably a bit less of a spotting component. I dont think even WG would consider making the kill reward disproportionately large compared to the damage reward.

Sign in to follow this