Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kruntski

Arkansas Upgrades Broken

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
28 posts

Slot 2 main battery says +10% loading, +15% aiming

Slot 3 main battery says -12% loading, -17% aiming

So if I get both slots to get effective 2% loading and aiming time boosts?  Not about to spend 3.5M credits to find out.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Slot 2 main battery says +10% loading, +15% aiming

Slot 3 main battery says -12% loading, -17% aiming

So if I get both slots to get effective 2% loading and aiming time boosts?  Not about to spend 3.5M credits to find out.

So should I give you a Module that buff ROF by 100% and Decrease Turn time by 100% for 100 credit?

Come on now, everthing that influential to a ship peformance should had a "Price" (Both Credit and peformance wise) you need to pay for.

Use what you think is the most important to your ship.

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

So should I give you a Module that buff ROF by 100% and Decrease Turn time by 100% for 100 credit?

Come on now, everthing that influential to a ship peformance should had a "Price" (Both Credit and peformance wise) you need to pay for.

Use what you think is the most important to your ship.

Are you trying to troll?

@OP, while it probably would work out as a buff to both stats, its so minor and expensive Id hardly say its worth the effort. Not really all that broken, just a bit unusual.

Alpha Tester
28 posts

Most people go for A or B they don't go for both.

How do you know what most people go for?  I haven't seen any information about these options in the forum.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

How do you know what most people go for?  I haven't seen any information about these options in the forum.

-.-"

There has been post in CBT about people weighing the benefits of the upgrades.........

Edit ADD:

Most players would either have a faster loading gun with a slower turn (usually for something with a fast turning turret) or a Slower reload but a faster turning gun for slow turret. No one would get BOTH for a 2% increase in both since the other modules in-slot have better benefits.

Edited by Windforce

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

Youre an alpha tester... Comeon man, surely you should be aware by now that a fair bit of maths and time has been thrown at this. Also, 2 slots for a 2% increase to gun loading and rotation time is a joke. 

Alpha Tester
265 posts

Youre an alpha tester... Comeon man, surely you should be aware by now that a fair bit of maths and time has been thrown at this. Also, 2 slots for a 2% increase to gun loading and rotation time is a joke. 

Well, there are alpha tester who just join in to play only for a few hours then totally ignores it until OBT.

For OP, Unlike wot, seems like WG is going for an equivalent exchange style for equipment on wows.

Instead just  giving flat bonus , those equipment will need to sacrifice other attributes to get the benefits you need.

Edited by _Aigis_

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

Well, there are alpha tester who just join in to play only for a few hours then totally ignores it until OBT.

For OP, Unlike wot, seems like WG is going for an equivalent exchange style for equipment on wows.

Instead just  giving flat bonus , those equipment will need to sacrifice other attributes to get the benefits you need.

Some of the stuff is a flat bonus. And the OP is actually just pointing out that you can apparently combine them to get an overall buff.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Some of the stuff is a flat bonus. And the OP is actually just pointing out that you can apparently combine them to get an overall buff.

Actually, combining both would give 2% faster reload, but 2% SLOWER aiming.

So no, that's not a buff :hiding: This is just simple math.

43 posts
1,280 battles

noob answer to original question......

he asked if it was a screw up and the plain and simple answer is NO.

you must choose like people said if you want fast loading of fast aiming.

most people who read the options would pick one or the other and use the other slot for some other type of upgrade. but if people read the options quickly they might waste credits on buying both.

sorry to step on you ALPHA's toes if i did.

Sign in to follow this