You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

445 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

is there any update on what is being planned or done about this , at high tiers its a bit of a joke ( ive seen half a team do this ) and then then alot of players say it part of the game ?

Edited by kongman

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

What is this blue line cheat? I need it for Co-oP battles.

Don't do it Kav, it'll take away something when gone you can never regain...

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Why the hell should we be patient with WG's lackadaisical attitude towards cheats?

They know about this and are working on it. I would rather WG take their time and bring out a proper fix then a rushed-half done bandaid that could be potentially be worse then the original problem just cause they were rushed to fix it.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

I know they are working on it.  I also know they said it was low priority.  I've also seen hints they're starting to wake up to how big and serious a problem it is but WG has form when it comes to low priority items.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I know they are working on it.  I also know they said it was low priority.  I've also seen hints they're starting to wake up to how big and serious a problem it is but WG has form when it comes to low priority items.

We can safely say that it's neither low priority, not something that they take a lackadaisical attitude to. A fix to the blue line problem is being worked on and will be out soon. 

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

We can safely say that it's neither low priority, not something that they take a lackadaisical attitude to. A fix to the blue line problem is being worked on and will be out soon. 

don't forget the Soon™ syanda
Edited by Halken_Sky

20 posts
939 battles

is there any update on what is being planned or done about this , at high tiers its a bit of a joke ( ive seen half a team do this ) and then then alot of players say it part of the game ?

If you've got replays enabled take screen shots and send both to Customer Support. I've found i get a more pro-active response from sending them to them instead of posting anything in that stickied blue liner topic.... :D

And no-doubt WG won't do anything to fix the problem, as they mainly listen to complaints on the .ru / .eu forums and there all pretty much saying it's part of the game so don't change it. And no doubt WG will listen to them as they tend to do what there .ru / .eu playerbase want regarding changes etc any complaints etc posted other places is just white-noise and ignored. :angry:

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

How can "we safely" say any such thing?  Do you have an announcement you can link us to, perhaps?

26 posts
308 battles

First round of blue line testing is underway. Do not ask how or when, the info is under NDA.

When the tests are complete, and WG are happy with the results, a patch will be released with the fix.

Orgasmic news. 

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

First round of blue line testing is underway. Do not ask how or when, the info is under NDA.

When the tests are complete, and WG are happy with the results, a patch will be released with the fix.

thx for that , at least there is light at the end of the tunnel .

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

glowing from the eyes of the KRAKEN :P

Oh god, i really wish WG would implement that blueliner penalty! But they probably will go to the safer more boring option. :sceptic:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

How can "we safely" say any such thing?  Do you have an announcement you can link us to, perhaps?

Basically, what leng said. Occasionally, the supertesters can get permission to share certain details of what's going on, especially if fixes for important issues or hotly requested features. However, our NDA means we cannot be more specific (AALG is probably the exception, he can be as specific as he wants) or link to announcements. You are, of course, free to believe or disbelieve what we say.