Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Not just the gameplay is great, and the music / sfx etc.

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,418 battles

Have to mention about this :)

Developers really put effort and did an excellent job on this.

the vocal reminder and especially the background music at port, the fade in/out effect to change the music to another when you going to review your profile and achievement.

Any source about the bgm at port and personal profile page please :v

Sometimes I miss the BOT sound of "Our team has taken the lead" in Beta weekend :3

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

gotta admit~

I liked how some of the BGM blends in with the actual combat, esp during close quarters combat between BB's where both the main and secondary guns light up each other~ :great:

116 posts
2,643 battles

Yeah, they did and are doing a good job I think.

Ship model is very detailed, water effect excellent, ship to ship combat is fun and CV play is different and no less fun

Good post to acknowledge their effort. But the better acknowledgment is when I decided to buy 1 month premium time :)

It's only beta but people already spending their money on it

Edited by zergling_

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Music do a good job in game ! adding with dynamic music is superb! 

I hope the music keep playing a lot like current game now, WoT used to have music in the game but some point they just disappear left only countdown music

SFX is good too but I think it can be improve even more with the time going .... 

but some UI sound need something to tell us what is the sound meaning, like some single bell sound that i heard when driving ship in the middle sea and totally do nothing yet 
or it just placeholder sound for upcoming sound i don't know ...

Alpha Tester
20 posts
714 battles

I've heard a BGM in several battles that resembles very much a BGM in Appregio Ars Nova, I specially like this BGM, it's kinda action-ish music that makes me feel thrilling. Though I don't know what the title is, and I'm wondering if anyone here knows.

Yeah, I know, I'm kinda being vague here, but this one is really a nice battle BGM!

1,126 posts

I play on very high setting, the view is also beautiful,

sometime, I just enjoy watching sun reflecting of sea surface while cruising trough water, the next thing I know? 'torpedoes direct front!' BOOM!!!

...I wish I could see view at sea bottom as well...

Edited by PGM991

Sign in to follow this