Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
capt_cannonballs

ghost DDs

5 comments in this topic

43 posts
1,280 battles

i just had a crazy thing happen in my last game.

i was withing 7km of the other teams DD and blasting away at it and i saw my shots passing straight through the ship.

i must have watched 50 shells pass through this guy before his DD 2 shotted my omaha ( hull a ).

and before anyone says anything about my aim.... yes i can aim, yes i lead the target. i even did the watching shell flight and it still passed through the guy.

is there some cheat to make ships not take hits or was there a glitch on either the dev side or my side ?

any help thanks guys.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

No, there's no cheat that does that. What it does sound like is a desync issue on your end. Did you happen to see where his shells or torpedoes were coming from?

43 posts
1,280 battles

torps came from the DD i was blasting and shells from a BB far away.

it very well could have been what you said (desync) as after that round i restared the game and it didnt happen again.

thanks for the reply Syanda

7 posts
4,126 battles

I had the same thing at the week end I was at the middle noware and the water was exploding  beside me, no ship even 20 km or more wich I couldn't see but the water was splashing like someone was shotting at me.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I had the same thing at the week end I was at the middle noware and the water was exploding  beside me, no ship even 20 km or more wich I couldn't see but the water was splashing like someone was shotting at me.

Some ship have range better than their detectability

For example the ship have 16 km main gun range, but could only be seen from 13 km

Sign in to follow this