MaFlowerCrab

Question about purchasing Premium Account with doubloon

6 comments in this topic

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

Hi Guys,

First and foremost please forgive me if this isnt the right place to ask about this and mods please move this one to the respective forum if there is any.

Ive been playing for few days (finally, I love this game ever since discover about it during CBT but only have access to it now, hurray for OBT lol), Im at t5 and is upgrading Kongo, (but since WG has drugged me with the free 1-day Premium time lulz). My in-game goal is to get all IJN BB (t5 and above) and keep them for the sake of admiring their awesomeness. And probably try some DD or CV gameplay too in future.

So I want to get the Premium account for a month (to grind) and perhaps some doubloons to be spent on minor stuff, I was thinking (while dont want to spend too much), should I:

1) Get 3000 doubloons and use 2500 to get Premium Account from the port and have 500 doubloons left for perhaps another slot and minor stuff (buy slots as I play or sell old ships to make up free slots) or

2) Get Premium account directly from Premium shop and get 1250 doubloons for perhaps 2 more slots or

3) Buy 6500 doubloons and work it from there for all Premium Account and stuff expenses

Q1: Is there any difference in benefits i.e custom  port etc if Im getting the Premium Account from ingame or shop directly?

Q2: Does extra slot is a must if I want to enjoy this game or you can buy some and keep making free slots buy selling off old ships?

Please advice and Thank you in advance.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Q1: Is there any difference in benefits i.e custom  port etc if Im getting the Premium Account from ingame or shop directly?

Q2: Does extra slot is a must if I want to enjoy this game or you can buy some and keep making free slots buy selling off old ships?

Please advice and Thank you in advance.

1.  Generally there is no difference between in game purchase of premium time and through the store.  I.E. the impact is the same on your game time.  Occasionally the store may have premium for cheaper than what you can get it in game.  Premium grants not only the fancy port, but also a multiplier to XP and Credits earnt per battle.

2.  Both ;)  If you want more ships you either have to buy them or sell the ships in your port that are filling them.

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

Roger that!

Also, I am from Malaysia and does the currency conversion rate (MYR - USD)  is fixed? or it depends on the current exchange rate?

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

Ok, thank you just purchased mine, you can proceed to close or decom this thread. Also I actually just dicover there is a chat function in the port so I will ask questions around there more.

Thanks

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

1.  Generally there is no difference between in game purchase of premium time and through the store.  I.E. the impact is the same on your game time.  Occasionally the store may have premium for cheaper than what you can get it in game.  Premium grants not only the fancy port, but also a multiplier to XP and Credits earnt per battle.

2.  Both ;)  If you want more ships you either have to buy them or sell the ships in your port that are filling them.

Fancy port ?