Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pseudoscope

Training Room & Stats

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
45 posts
6,573 battles

Hi Devs, 

I realize this game is still in beta, but seeing some stats, formula's, citadel locations would be awesome. Along with the implementation of a Training room, I've read that there is one, but only available to certain people, why not release it? 

It would be great to see how positioning and range affects shells, See where the citidels are, see how the guns fire, all in a easy to manipulate arena. This would lessen the frustration and learning curve of the game 

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

The training room is accessible if you use a mod, it's not restricted to anyone but you need to find that mod to enable the room.

I don't use that mod, so you'll need to find it yourself.

Also, those stats (gun accuracy, citadel, etc) are hidden, it is unlikely for WG to release them into the game client, because WoT never did it either. The best thing we could hope is someone manage to make a separate program that we can use to inspect the game, just like WoT Inspector. Although it'll be quite a while until someone manage to make something like that.

General rule of thumb when locating citadel: They are most of the time under the smoke stacks and main gun turrets. Also, in many cases they are also close to the waterline, with exception of many Japanese ships where they tend to be placed higher than other nations' ships. Your gun need sufficient penetration and good impact angle to score citadel hits. 

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Sign in to follow this