Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tossle

Atlanta is too expensive

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,671 battles

Would like to have the Atlanta, but not enough to pay USD$36.00.

Would pay USD$20.00 though.

Is it possible that at $36 you sell a 100.

But at $20 you sell a 1000?

679 posts
3,522 battles

Nope.

Make it $50, that way I won't have to put up with all the morons who buy it (cos its cheap) but cannot play the game (see Atago here)!!!!

See WOT, LOWE

FailLOWE players became infamous in that game three years ago, lets not see people who cannot play gifted high tier ships.!!!!

Edited by Dantes_Inferno

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Nope.

Make it $50, that way I won't have to put up with all the morons who buy it (cos its cheap) but cannot play the game (see Atago here)!!!!

See WOT, LOWE

FailLOWE players became infamous in that game three years ago, lets not see people who cannot play gifted high tier ships.!!!!

I get your point but if they increase the price like that, no way poor peoples like me able to access ship like that :cry

(atm hopping they might put up some winter sale so i can get some doubloons for retraining)  

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

and just cuz someone is poor and cant afford it doesn't mean they not a good player :unsure:

no, but it also doesn't mean that WG should reduce the price just because they are poor either.  I'd love to own a Ferrari but I can't afford it.  

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

so WG miss out on making money because you don't want lots of other people flooding the game with Atlantas ??

I guess you have one your self then?

and yes I can afford one I just don't think its worth the  $52au they asking for it

reason I got the Warsprite was the price of $38au only means I have to miss out on a ctn of beer for the week lol

and at $52 that's a bottle of jacks and 4L of coke to go with it

Sign in to follow this