Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black_Friar

Server Change

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
9 posts
319 battles

Hi guy's/gals just wondering who to chat to about getting a server change to NA?

Basically Iv'e had enough of the garbage ,no idea of team play ,LANGUAGE BARRIER,and don't give a shit attitude of the SEA server.

I have started another account on the NA server and am pleasantly surprised by the play quality.

So can i get my account change across?

1,134 posts
1,377 battles

You can probs send a ticket to support, but I HIGHLY doubt you'll be able to get a server change.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

This place is Hotel California; you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

I've tried to go back to NA with WoT for YEARS.

WG couldn't care less. They'd rather I didn't play, and hence don't pay, than let me do that.

Pretty funny really.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

People who suck...just suck.

You don't get any sympathy from me.

26 posts
794 battles

Nobody was asking you for any. And he brings up a good point about communication. before when all beta was done on the NA for us the game play was good..  But mostly as you say Most people were speaking English.  

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I can honestly say I've never had such problems in the first place.

Alpha testing (and supertesting as far as I know) was done by people who do speak English, and all sections of the community actively contributed to that.

Oh right, I forgot.

HAIL

VADIM

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD...

I MEAN, PUBBIE TEARS FOR THE TROLL GOD!

All discussions were done on Skype, in English.

It would make sense that now that you've opened up the server to the masses, the quality of players would inevitably go down. People do understand English, more than you know, they either can't be bothered, or they have a high sense of themselves.
Edited by Haku

26 posts
794 battles

"People do understand English, more than you know, they either can't be bothered, or they have a high sense of themselves." Well DuH!!!!!    that what he is saying and that is why is wants to go to the NA.. 

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

"People do understand English, more than you know, they either can't be bothered, or they have a high sense of themselves." Well DuH!!!!!    that what he is saying and that is why is wants to go to the NA.. 

Yes but the way he said it, makes him think that Americans are any better.

As a former NA Xbox Live player, such reactions are actually not out of the ordinary.

181 posts
905 battles

I'm betting he wants to transfer his account so he can keep his shiny arkansas Beta ship.

I'm toying with starting an NA account to compare them but I'm an ASIA server kiddie to the death.... that and I've been trying to months to have my premium tanks from my old NA account that due to work committments missed every single server transfer to ASIA transferred over an even ASIA refuse to do just that even though it would result in more money spent on WoT as I'd buy more gold for WoT to retrain crews to better skills.... but alas they wont due to 'server ownerships and policies being different between servers' I keep trying and complaining in the hopes that one day they'll say 'we've done it. now leave us alone'

1,230 posts
2,682 battles

lol, u wanna transfer, can u stand that 200++ ping

And You can play freely on NA now, so ??? Why transfer, just do a server jumping

Asia's attitude isn't that bad lol, I find it pretty funny sometimes, it makes me enjoy the game and I have no problem at language barriers, I can make them understand

Beta Tester
9 posts
319 battles

I already have an NA account,current ave ping is 110ms(very playable).With shift work the peak times work better, a majority of ppl understanding what I type.just makes life easy.

Its more the 4 ships I have bought and the ones I have the time into that I want, plus the dubloons and silver and premium time, without having to buy them all again.

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,390 battles

They have had a couple of WoT transfers FROM NA to SEA/ASIA, but never the other way Black.  Cannot see it happening any different in WoWs mate.  

They want to populate the ASIA server more, rather than over-populate the two NA servers, even though NA West is pretty quiet.

Yet it is against the rules to sell your ASIA account to regain some of the money you have already spent there.

Sign in to follow this