You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
capt_cannonballs

pink names in game

11 comments in this topic

43 posts
1,280 battles

hi just wanted to ask if anyone knows what it means when there is a ship/player with its name in pink?

i have seen i a game and others have seen it also.

that ship was super noobish and FF many players.

is it a bot or admin type thing?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

A player with a pink name has been flagged by the TK system as having done too much allied damage. If he continues damaging friendly ships, he'll lose HP for doing so and eventually will be automatically banned.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

ok thank you SuperTester. that makes sense as he was a total FF guy and seems to be doing it on purpose as he had a high tier BB.

Or he could have accidentally shot his team because he sailed too close to them. It happens.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

ok thank you SuperTester. that makes sense as he was a total FF guy and seems to be doing it on purpose as he had a high tier BB.

if you see them doing it on purpose provide a screen shot or a replay video, then send it via private message to any of the moderators or In-training moderators

and to add, don't make any threads about TK players, since it's not allowed under the forum rules, just send the screen shots or replay video to the moderators :great:

Alpha Tester
52 posts
433 battles

Saw this for the first time last night, and the guy killed a team mate as soon as we were talking about "Why is this guy pink?"

Happy to name and shame him if allowed

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Do not name and shame anyone in the game, just let the tk system do it's thing and it will be fine.

If you really need to raise it up higher, just send in a replay or a screencap to one of the forum mods or through the support tickets.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Saw this for the first time last night, and the guy killed a team mate as soon as we were talking about "Why is this guy pink?"

Happy to name and shame him if allowed

Nope.  No naming and shaming.

~dead_man_walking

Alpha Tester
52 posts
433 battles

Nope.  No naming and shaming.

~dead_man_walking

Cool bananas.. wasn't really serious re - N&S.. I saw (I reckon) about 6 pinkies in 4 games, yes more than one a game, some were platooned with other pinkies that day... BUT as could be expected with any new game, we are going to be playing with some numpties at times... Used the in game reporting function at the time, and obviously they game "knew" what was going on, otherwise he or she wouldn't have turned pink.. 

The main thing is keeping stress levels down... no need to rage or get frustrated... which seems to be easier in this game than Tanks, but then again I am winning a lot more often here.. 

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

There is a certain chap running around with an ID that indicates his intention to TK until he turns pink. Ran into him in a tier 1 match yesterday, by the time we brought him down he'd nearly killed a plat mate and outright killed a higher tier team mate. He didnt turn pink after all that carnage either, TKing system needs some work I think.