Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

I don't blame CV too op but MM. LOL :3

38 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

I wonder is that hard to put a limit on MM to not to match players with a tier gap of 2  (maybe 3.

Already seen like Zuiho vs Taihou, ( even you give me 2 Zuiho in the team, I'd say we still gonna lose the air superiority 

and not to mention those troll divisions, bring their newbie friends into a high tier battle :sceptic:

I think we don't mind to wait a little longer for a good battle. Instant join after clicking battle button but match you into a unfair fight just makes no sense :l

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

there are alot of noobs right now in high tier that do not have a clue how to play , they have used gold ship and bought there way into tier 9-10 .... find a good team is very hard

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

For other ships like BB, CA, DD 2-3 tier gap is ok.

But for CV it should be in the same tier and same amount of ships, Im not a CV player but most of my CV player friend always crying when they have to fight a higher Tier CV or going up against 2 CVs by him self.

Unable to fight back and got gang up by 2 CVs at that starting of the match, I don't think thats much fun for anyone. :D:D:D

930 posts

For other ships like BB, CA, DD 2-3 tier gap is ok.

But for CV it should be in the same tier and same amount of ships, Im not a CV player but most of my CV player friend always crying when they have to fight a higher Tier CV or going up against 2 CVs by him self.

Unable to fight back and got gang up by 2 CVs at that starting of the match, I don't think thats much fun for anyone. :D:D:D

Unless you are able to outsmart the higher tier (which has like a low chance of happening).

Nevertheless, large gaps among carriers really ain't fun at all.

Alpha Tester
548 posts

Duh, it's basically the same in WoT. While your team only have 1 Tier IX and 1 Tier VIII SPG, but their team have 1 Tier X SPG. Totally balanced.

*I don't hate CV/SPG but the MM is kinda suck.*

Edited by DavidNsy

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Here's a conclusion of the game status right now!, 

Low tier=Full of Nobs and TK'd

High tier=Rich noobs

Cuz they buy their way u lol

Sooo I'm basically a rich noob because i have Tier 8 DD ?, What logic is that :D:D:D

Alpha Tester
548 posts

Here's a conclusion of the game status right now!, 

Low tier=Full of Nobs and TK'd

High tier=Rich noobs

Cuz they buy their way u lol

Well, they want good stats so they buy Tier VI and VIII Premium, also mean they don't have to fight against newbs.

=> Buy means more money

More money means Wargaming is happy :)

Edited by DavidNsy

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

Well, they want good stats so they buy Tier VI and VIII Premium, also mean they don't have to fight against newbs.

=> Buy means more money

Wargaming is happy, but players isn't :(

but I guess SerB don't give a faq to us anyway :v

Edited by R3negade

930 posts

=> Buy means more money

Atago

Atago everywhere

Alpha Tester
548 posts

Wargaming is happy, but players isn't :(

but I guess SerB don't give a faq to us anyway :v

Well, it's business. Did you expect something more ?

// j/k, they'll think about the balance ASAP.

Atago

Atago everywhere

Duh, it's Tier VIII and Premium, also a favorite Kancolle character of many people. 

Edited by DavidNsy

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Duh, it's basically the same in WoT. While your team only have 1 Tier IX and 1 Tier VIII SPG, but their team have 1 Tier X SPG. Totally balanced.

*I don't hate CV/SPG but the MM is kinda suck.*

That's not a good comparison. What would be better is if your enemy had 2 T10s, and you had 1 (or none).

Alpha Tester
548 posts

That's not a good comparison. What would be better is if your enemy had 2 T10s, and you had 1 (or none).

Nah, enemy team have 3 Tier X HT and your team have 1 Tier X SPG. Well, balanced.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

It is practically impossible for a Zuiho to see a Taiho. The highest tier Zuiho can meet is tier6.

However, was that Taiho in a division by any chance? because if it paired with a tier6 BB or tier7 CA/DD it could get matched up against tier9.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

It is practically impossible for a Zuiho to see a Taiho. The highest tier Zuiho can meet is tier6.

However, was that Taiho in a division by any chance? because if it paired with a tier6 BB or tier7 CA/DD it could get matched up against tier9.

Nope either Zuihou or Taihou were in the Division or such, I can confirm that cuz im (think) in the same match with him :D:D:D

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

They just need to make each team had the same amount of CV and their tiers added up should be equal (e.g. Tier 6 + Tier 8 vs Tier 7 + Tier 7). Thats all I hope for.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

They just need to make each team had the same amount of CV and their tiers added up should be equal (e.g. Tier 6 + Tier 8 vs Tier 7 + Tier 7). Thats all I hope for.

+1 for this post hope it will eventually happens :D:D:D 

Alpha Tester
548 posts

Well, basically what you've said is like WoT MM at the moment. But it's a great idea. :hiding:

[WOLF]
Alpha Tester
60 posts
3,641 battles

It's not the CV fault. It's the division fault.

CV usually got drag uptier by their division mate.

8rLeHdQ.jpg

Alpha Tester
548 posts

WoT has a MM like this now ?

Nah, I'm just talking about Alvin's idea. It's like WoT in some match..... This can apply for WoWS. I'm not sure. But I think the idea is good.

Sign in to follow this