Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Beatrice_von_Kircheisen

[Q.] Is possible to expand the division to 5-6 ppls?

4 comments in this topic

25 posts
1,923 battles

Hi guys,

I have some problem when i play this game with my friends.

Because I have 6 Friends who play this game but the division is limit only 3 ppls.

It possible or not that I can play this game with all of my friends?

Thank you.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

As much as you wanted to play with your friends, the game will always have limit of 3 people per division only.

Reason? This is a Multiplayer team-based arena game, most of the battles are fought with RANDOM teammates. Thus, the amount of teamwork those random players have for eachother is lower than that of people  in a division.

Letting such a large division possible would create imbalance, and that division would just wreck enemy teams left and right, it is too devastating and unfair for the other side.

3 is the furthest it can go, sry dude.

You can wait for organized battles though, something like Tank Company or Team battle in World of Tanks (although the difficulty is considerably higher than random battles) 

32 posts
87 battles

You can wait for organized battles though, something like Tank Company or Team battle in World of Tanks (although the difficulty is considerably higher than random battles) 

We're just itching for that to start. Miss TCs in tonks; something akin to it here would be great. And I suspect  hope, popular...

Edited by Minion__

Sign in to follow this